Emerging Nuclear Countries are Potential Markets for Overseas Players
Globally, concerns on oil supply, rising prices of conventional fuels, depletion of natural fossil fuel sources and associated environmental hazards have prompted several countries to develop nuclear. Over thirty countries across the world are seriously contemplating to develop nuclear power to meet their growing demand for power and achieve energy security. Emerging countries that are currently planning to establish nuclear power include both developed and developing nations in Europe, Africa, Asia and America. These countries currently do not have the required technological know-how to develop nuclear power. Hence, the emerging countries serve as potential markets for technology suppliers, equipment manufacturers and other players in the nuclear industry.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Pages to are hidden for
"Emerging Nuclear Countries are Potential Markets for Overseas Players"Please download to view full document