Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act of 2008”Set to Change the Future of the US Renewable Energy Scenario
On 23rd September 2008, when all focus was on “bail-out plan in current financial crisis”, a legislation was passed by an overwhelming majority (93-2) in the US Senate. It was H.R. 6049, the Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act of 2008.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events