Impact of Tax Incentives on the US Wind Power Industry
Development of Wind Power in the US has been propelled forward by the same environmental concerns that have spawned the growth of wind power in other countries. Though wind power currently contributes to a small fraction of total electrical production in the US, its growth continues to be faster than other sources of electricity. According to a report by the US Department of Energy (DOE), wind power is expected to supply 20% of the nation’s power by 2030. However, we find that the US wind power industry is highly dependent on governmental regulatory support.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events