Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis - General Maritime To Merge With Arlington Tankers
GlobalData’s Mergers and Acquisitions deal analysis reports provide independent analysis of the latest Mergers and Acquisitions deals across the global oil & gas industry. The report provides detailed information on the deal, deal valuation analysis and the impact of the deal on the companies and the industry. The report provides our independent and unbiased judgment on the latest and the most important Mergers and Acquisitions deals within the oil and gas industry.
• In depth analysis of the latest and the most important Mergers and Acquisitions deal;
• Analysis of the operations of the companies involved in the deal, their deal making strategies and the markets they are venturing into;
• Review and analysis of the profiled deal supplemented with a strategic rationale analysis and impact assessment study; and
• Mapping of the prevalent and expected market and competitive landscape(s), the deal is likely to have an impact on
Reasons to buy
• Plan your business strategies by understanding your competitors’ deal making approach, acquisition trends and market entry/expansion strategies;
• Identify the latest consolidation trends in the market(s) you compete in;
• Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities by understanding the strategic rationale and success factors behind each deal; and
• Design your inorganic strategies by screening potential acquisition prospects in the market(s) you compete in.
Pages to are hidden for
"Mergers Acquisitions Deal Analysis General Maritime To Merge With Arlington Tankers"Please download to view full document