Mergers and Acquisitions Deal Analysis - FCC to Acquire Wind Power Assets from Babcock & Brown Wind Partners
Acquiring and partnering for expansion, strengthening R&D pipeline and venturing into newer markets is a trend that’s definitely not new. It’s also regarded as one of the best defensive strategies to counter the competitors’ organic growth. The challenge that is most discussed in boardrooms is to identify the right partner with the right product portfolio so that the best strategic fit can be obtained and maximum benefits can be reaped from the deal.
GlobalData’s deal analysis reports are our independent analysis of the latest Mergers and Acquisitions deals within the global alternative energy industry. We keep our clients abreast of the very latest consolidation landscape by providing them with our independent and unbiased judgment on the past, present and future of the most important Mergers and Acquisitions deals within the alternative energy industry.
• In depth profiling of the latest and the most important Mergers and Acquisitions deal;
• Historical deal analysis of the companies involved in the deal, their deal making strategies and the markets they are venturing into;
• Review and analysis of the profiled deal supplemented with a strategic rationale analysis and impact assessment study; and
• Mapping of the prevalent and expected market and competitive landscape (s), the deal is likely to have an impact on
Reasons to buy
• Plan your business strategies by understanding your competitors’ deal making approach, acquisition trends and market entry/expansion strategies;
• Identify the latest consolidation trends in the market (s) you compete in;
• Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities by understanding the strategic rationale and success factors behind each deal; and
• Design your inorganic strategies by screening potential acquisition prospects in the market (s) you compete in.
Pages to are hidden for
"Mergers and Acquisitions Deal Analysis - FCC to Acquire Wind Power Assets from Babcock & Brown Wind Partners"Please download to view full document