Liberalization of South Korean LNG Market
South Korea depends heavily on imported LNG. In 2007, it imported 15.21% of the LNG traded in the global markets. The country has four regasification LNG terminals with a total regasification capacity of 3,519.4 Bcf. Three of these terminals are operated by KOGAS and one by POSCO.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the global oil and gas industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the oil and gas industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the oil and gas industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global oil and gas industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the oil and gas industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Pages to are hidden for
"Liberalization of South Korean LNG Market"Please download to view full document