Plant Life Extension (PLEX) to increase profitability of the Nuclear Power Plant Operators
Currently, around 120 nuclear reactors are either permanently shut down or under decommissioning worldwide. The UK, the US and Russian Federation top this list with 27, 24 and 19 reactors respectively. During 2016-2020 nine plants are expected to be decommissioned globally.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Pages to are hidden for
"Plant Life Extension (PLEX) to increase profitability of the Nuclear Power Plant Operators"Please download to view full document