Liver Assist Devices: Decreasing Liver Transplant Waitlists
Most patients with advanced and end-stage liver diseases are in need of a liver transplant. With the number of available liver donors decreasing and the number of patients needing a transplant on rise, there is an unmet clinical need for a therapy that delays or eliminates the need for a transplant. This need is expected to be met by liver assist devices. Liver assist devices are devices that provide extracorporeal liver support for patients suffering from these conditions. With a number of products currently under pipeline, these products will result in the decrease of the number of deaths occurring due to lack of liver donors and extend the wait periods for a liver transplant.
GlobalData’s viewpoint titled, “Liver Assist Devices: Decreasing Liver Transplant Waitlists” review the liver assist devices market landscape and provides an insight on the key market trends and developments in this market.
- Viewpoints are a source of information on key medical equipment sectors with market value (historic and forecast), procedure numbers and competitive landscape.
- Viewpoints provide in depth analysis of key events and their impact on the medical equipment industry.
- These reports provide information on emerging technologies and product categories with detailed pipeline analysis and product information.
Reasons to buy
- Make informed decisions by understanding the rationale behind key events.
- Develop market entry strategies by identifying key growth sectors and sub-sectors across geographies.
- Stay informed about events/products/market sectors that will impact the medical equipment industry to better plan your business model.
Pages to are hidden for
"Liver Assist Devices Decreasing Liver Transplant Waitlists"Please download to view full document