IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, NEBRASKA
______________ ___ ) CERTIFICATE OF READINESS
Plaintiff/Petitioner, ) FOR TRIAL
vs. ) DOC. ____ NO. ___________
______________ _ )
Defendant/Respondent. ) JUDGE _____________________________
TYPE OF CASE ________LAW ________EQUITY _________DOMESTIC RELATIONS
___Attended Parenting Education Seminar
The undersigned attorney of record (or pro se) for the ___Dissolution ___Alimony
Plaintiff_____ Defendant_____ represents to the Court as follows: ___Separate Maintenance ___Child Support
___Annulment ___Parenting Time
1. Trial of this case will be ____ jury ____ non-jury/bench trial.
2. That the issues are joined and the following pleadings have been filed:
Petition was filed _______________________. ___MINOR CHILDREN (Rule 4-3 Applicable)
a. Last amendment thereto was filed _______________________.
Answer was filed _______________________.
a. Last amendment thereto was filed _______________________. Check if additional parties, and
Reply was filed _______________________. identify on back of this form.
3. That in the opinion of the undersigned the case is ready for trial; that all discovery proceedings including depositions and
other necessary preparation has been completed; that the testimony of all necessary witnesses is as of the date hereof
available for trial as certified hereby; that the trial is estimated to take no less than _______days nor more than ______ days.
4. That in the opinion of the undersigned a pre-trial conference is necessary _____ not necessary _____.
5. That the undersigned is not available for trial on the following dates during the next ninety (90) days:
6. This case has been consolidated with _____________________________________________________________________
Docket _______ No. _______ and the attorneys appearing in the case (or parties appearing pro se) are included below.
7. The original and one (1) duplicate copy has been presented to the Court Administrator for review. The Court Administrator-
accepted COR will be filed with the Clerk of Court and a copy has been served on opposing counsel or parties appearing pro
se personally or by United States Mail, postage prepaid, this _____ day of ____________________, 20__.
ATTORNEY BAR # PRINT NAME (INDIVIDUAL NAME, NOT FIRM), INCLUDE CURRENT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE
_______________ Plaintiff’s/Petitioner's Attorney (or Pro Se) ________________________________________________
_______________ Defendant’s/Respondent’s Attorney (or Pro Se) ________________________________________________
_______________ Other (3 Party, Guardian Ad Litem, etc.) ________________________________________________
Signature of Attorney (or Pro Se) for ___________
A failure to file objections or exceptions in accordance with the Rules of the Court shall be considered by the Court as notice and
consent to the foregoing by opposing counsel.