Alabama has wonderful destinations and sites for a pleasant vacation from its hills at the northern to
every seaside to its Beach Shore. The nation also has golf, seashores, rich natural wildlife, tracking
and fishing, and a history to experience here. Tourists will like to do shopping here. People can
travel in Alabama for such reasons. The nation has huge outlet store facilities, World class shopping
malls, and antique's shops. They have stylish manufacturers and market types where they could deal
There are many beautiful places to visit in Alabama. It has a lot to offer guests.Hills and picturesque
lakes give plenty of opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, climbing, tracking, and
golf. Many guests ignore some of the region's more unusual attractions. A wild animal protect, a
spiritual grotto, and places to try precious gemstone mining are just patiently waiting to be
Here are some Alabama Tourist Attractions that you must visit:
1. For any traveling fan, a trip to Southeast Art gallery of flight is a must. This museum will take
you back to the time of first flight.The museum also takes you through time of the preliminary flight
to the present day jet. Another museum which is very well-known amongst tourists is the Barber
Vintage Motorsports Museum. This museum serves the passions of the motor racing lovers. The
museum contains over a hundred kinds of motorbikes and dozen cars. The museum has an amazing
selection of vehicles and motorbikes from all over the world. You can easily invest a whole day
discovering this museum without getting tired.
2. Ave Maria Grotto (in Cullman): Also known as "Jerusalem in Miniature",and also created by
Sibling Joseph Zoetti,a Benedictine monk,the Ave Maria Grotto is a 4 acre recreation area
containing 125 small copies of popular shrines and traditional structures from all over the globe.
3. Another finest place to visit in Alabama include of DeSoto Caverns park and lot of fun things to
do in Alabama.This is the biggest cave in the State of Alabama and it appears 12 stories. Within the
park, there are rides, destinations and actions in abundance. The park is detailed on Oprah's site as a
Crazy Family Fascination.
4. Dothan is a peanut town.They develop most of the region's nuts and this is a big market in this
place.Not far from the Florida, the town has a Peanut Event in November during which many big
name artists are featured.
5. Bellingrath Landscapes and Home,A wonderful 65-acre lawn estate that offers walking trips,
cruise trips on the fowl river, and is the place to find an award-winning rose garden.
6. Most people have never observed of Shorter, Alabama but if you are in the feelings to hit the
casino, this is one of the areas you are able to do so . The Victory Land Casino and also Oasis Hotel
wait for your arrival. The gambling house has 24 hours game playing and moreover there is also
dog racing and horse racing simulcast.
7. If you want to experience staying in a cottage in the woods, Gulf shore,The state of Alabama is
the place to go. The Beach State Recreation area has cottage rentals;some are on the water and some
are in the woodlands. You may be in the forests, but you are only ten or twenty yards from Mobile
8. Last, but not the least, is the Vulcan Recreation area.The park is situated on the top of the Red
Hill. It has a massive sculpture. Also, you can see the whole town from this park.
These are the tourist Places to visit in Alabama that you must not skip to check out especially
together with your family.If you want to know more about the Alabama Tourist Attractions visit us