Car Insurance Samurai Reveals Why Most Americans Are Paying Too Much for
Denver, CO, February 18, 2014 --(PR.com)-- What average people don't know about car insurance can
hurt them and cost them a great deal of money. That's the reason why the Car Insurance Samurai was
launched. The Samurai is a new website designed to educate and inform average people about auto
Recent changes in the insurance industry and everyday life can have a tremendous effect on auto
coverage premiums. Yet many Americans don't even know about these changes. The Samurai's mission is
to educate average people about these changes to help them save money.
Here are a few things about auto insurance most Americans might not realize:
· Installing a simple telematics device on a vehicle can save the owner hundreds of dollars a month on
· The number of miles driven and the time of day at which the vehicles is driven can have more effect on
the insurance rates than the owner's driving record.
· Letting somebody else drive a car can put the owner at serious financial risk.
· A driver might not have any collision coverage if she tries to make extra money using a car-hire app
such as Uber or Lyft. That means her car might not be replaced after an accident.
· Making a payment through an insurance agent will save a driver money.
· Uninsured motorists can sue a driver after an accident and they are more likely to sue than those with
· Many Americans are driving without uninsured motorists' coverage, and they don't realize it.
· Persons in rural areas often pay much higher rates for auto coverage than people in the city.
· Farmers and teachers can often get a discount on insurance simply because of their jobs.
· Good rates on a report card can lead to lower premiums.
These are just a few of the surprising facts about auto insurance drivers can learn from the Car Insurance
Samurai, the warrior for low car insurance rates. Those interested in lowering their auto-insurance
premiums should check out this fun and informative website today.
Car Insurance Samurai
Daniel G. Jennings
Contact via Email
Online Version of Press Release:
You can read the online version of this press release at: http://www.pr.com/press-release/542964