4W/TR - ICICI Online Auction – Maharashtra
All vehicles are sold on "As is where is basis"
All vehicles to be inspected by the member before the auction
The member will be liable for transfer of vehicle and all issues related to RTO
Post Approval auction
Payment terms: 48 hours
Start & End Date : 15th April 2013
Auction Type: CTE Deposit Auction
Demand Draft of Rs. 25,618/- in favour of “MXC Solutions India Pvt. Ltd”.
Address to send CTE Deposit:
MXC Solutions India Pvt Ltd
2nd Floor,201-206, Landmark Building
554, Dr. G.M.Bhosale Marg
Worli, Mumbai -400018
For New Buyer Registration
Address proof (Electricity Bill/Credit Card Statement/Land line Bill etc.)
Contact proof (mobile bill)
Business proof (visiting card/letter head/shop certificate)
CTE Deposit Policy
CTE Deposit would be compulsory for all online auctions on Cartradeexchange
Amount of CTE Deposit would be Rs.25,618 per member
Buying limit would be 10lacs for Rs.25,618 deposit.
Once CTE Deposit received from the member, the same would be encashed by Cartradeexchange
Refund of CTE Deposit to be done by Cartradeexchange in the form of cheque
CTE Deposit would be collected in the form of a Demand Draft
Forfeiture of CTE Deposit would happen even on a single default by the member
Forfeiture amount would be Rs.25,618
On default and forfeiture buyers ID would be deactivated
Reinstation of ID will attract reactivation fees of Rs.5,618/- and also additional Rs.25,618 of deposit for participating in future aucti
CTE Deposit is fully refundable to the member on fulfilment of all the transactions. If the member desires he can keep the deposit
CTE Deposit is fully refundable if non fulfilment of vehicle happens due to seller side reason. The same to be refunded after confi
CTE Deposit is refundable to the buyer only after six month and on fulfilment of all the transactions in all auctions.
In case of any default, the buyer will not be allowed to participate in any auction unless he pays the deposit of Rs.25,618 again.
Deposit made with MXC Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. For participation in online auction is non interest bearing.
ICICI TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All vehicles are listed for sale on “As is where is” basis. Buyers / bidders are required to inspect the vehicles thoroughly and do
2. In rare cases when bids are placed by mistake, Buyers / bidders are required to inform the same to <portal> before the close tim
3. For all pre-approved listings, upon winning the vehicle, winning buyers / bidders are required to reach out to the respective bank
4. Incase winning buyers / bidders are facing issues in making payments to local bank branches; they are required to inform <por
5. The following cases will not be accepted as reason for non-payment and will be treated as payment defaults and breach of term
a. Year of manufacturing discrepancy
b. Parts missing/ change in vehicle condition
c. File missing in RTO/ customer stop transfer
d. Accidental/ damaged vehicle
e. Bids placed by mistake etc.
6. All winning buyers / bidders are requested to proactively provide receipt numbers for the payments made to the bank. This will a
7. Vehicle photos and details are for reference. <portal> will not be responsible for any information mismatch. We request all buye
8. Bidder should clarify all the queries related vehicle/documentation with branch representative of the seller.
9. Request for Buying Limits will be subject to fulfillment of earlier transactions. No request will be entertained during auction.
10. Photographs indicative and for reference purposes only.
11. Parking Charges As per Seller T&C.
12. Winning Bidders need to submit undertaking to ICICI Bank in the given format on Rs 200 bond paper before making payment
13. The vehicles are used, pre-owned assets belonging to the delinquent customers of Seller or the seller himself.
14. Bidding on any asset shall be treated as conclusive evidence of the fact that the bidder has physically inspected the vehicles a
15. Pending Taxes & Duties if any, as applicable shall be paid by the buyer.
Terms & Conditions for participation:
1. Payment to be made to ICICI Bank within 4 working days of being declared the winner. Any delay after 4 working days, ICICI B
2. The bidder confirms that he has inspected the asset, is fully aware that it is a 'As-is-where-is' basis sale and that he/she cann
3. ICICI Bank will issue Release Order only after clearance of payment / updation in customer statement of account.
4. ICICI Bank bears the parking charges of the asset till the date of sale. Buyer is required to take delivery within the same day of
5. On any delay by the buyer in taking delivery of the asset after the date mentioned in the Release Order, the buyer is liable to be
6. Buyer to submit to ICICI Bank, the following at the time of making payment
a. Original identity proof and PAN card for scrutiny by ICICI Bank.
b. Self attested photocopies of both.
c. Valid winning letter copy clearly showing name & ID of the buyer.
d. A declaration/affidavit by buyer that registration will be transferred to his/her name within 30 days of getting NOC / TTO set.
e. A declaration that asset has been inspected by buyer and is purchased on 'As-Is-Where-Is' basis. Buyer will not claim refun
7. Buyer to also furnish ID copies at time of taking release order at ICICI Bank and while taking delivery of asset at stock yard.
8. Buyer is allowed to depute any third party to make payment or take Release Order or take delivery of asset. However, the same
9. I/ we confirm that I/we are not employees of ICICI Bank.
10. I/we confirm that I/we do not have any criminal case/s filed on me/us in any court or Police station under any jurisdiction in Indi
11.In case, it is discovered by ICICI Bank at any point of time that there is /are criminal case/s against me/us and any statement m
12. ICICI Bank reserves right to stop delivery of the vehicle at any given point even after bidder / winning buyer has deposited the w
13. ICICI Bank also holds right to recall sold vehicle from the bidder / winning buyer if any legality is identified later on. Bidder / win
14. Form 36 will not be issued in any case
1) Buyer needs to Submit Non use cancellation Confirmation from Concerned RTO and Pay tax ,arrears if any and deposit such co
2) Post Submission of Non use cancellation Confirmation from Concerned RTO and Tax payment receipt , ICICI Bank will release
CTE Contact details:
LAN No. Manufacturer Yr. Of Manufacture
KFURR00024154454 NEW HOLLAND 4510 2011
KFURR00024635583 NEW HOLLAND 4710 2011
LVNAG00012112534 APE TRUCK 2007
LVNAG00024269679 AL 4023 2011
LVNAG00024269681 AL 4023 2011
LVNAG00024269682 AL 4023 2011
LVNAG00025542023 TATA ACE 2012
LAWNI00018814533 Maruti Wagon R 2005
posit for participating in future auction
er desires he can keep the deposit to us as a security for the next auction
he same to be refunded after confirmation received from the seller
ons in all auctions.
the deposit of Rs.25,618 again.
pect the vehicles thoroughly and do necessary due diligence with the appropriate regional transport office (RTO) before participating and placing
ame to <portal> before the close time of the listings. Once the listing is over, winning buyers / bidders are liable to make payments to the seller
d to reach out to the respective bank branches to make payment for the vehicles agreed to be purchased / won by them. Winning buyers / bidder
es; they are required to inform <portal> / ICICI Bank representatives through email ONLY. In the absence of such emails, the same will be treate
payment defaults and breach of terms and conditions:
ments made to the bank. This will avoid blocking of IDs by <portal> resulting from non-availability of payment information.
tion mismatch. We request all buyers to inspect the vehicles and confirm the details by themselves before bidding.
e of the seller.
be entertained during auction.
ond paper before making payment for Repo sale cases., click here
or the seller himself.
physically inspected the vehicles and is aware of its real condition, its documentation / legal status as per RTO records.
delay after 4 working days, ICICI Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject the payment.
-is' basis sale and that he/she cannot make claim refund or return the asset once the payment is made.
r statement of account.
take delivery within the same day of getting Release Order.
ease Order, the buyer is liable to bear the parking charges as applicable as per rules and policy of each yard. ICICI Bank has no role in this rega
30 days of getting NOC / TTO set.
Is' basis. Buyer will not claim refund or return the asset once payment is made. The declaration is required for every asset being purchased by t
delivery of asset at stock yard.
livery of asset. However, the same shall be allowed only to a pre-authorized person of the buyer. The authorized person can come with an autho
station under any jurisdiction in India.
gainst me/us and any statement made herein above are incorrect, the bank or its agent or its assignees reserves their right to initiate appropria
winning buyer has deposited the winning price, bidder / winning buyer will be refunded winning price in such cases without interest or penalty w
ty is identified later on. Bidder / winning buyer and auction portal will provide all the required help in such case(s). Money deposited will be refu
x ,arrears if any and deposit such confirmation and tax payment receipt to bank
ent receipt , ICICI Bank will release asset to Buyers .
ICICI Contact person
Model Registration No. Stockyard
NEW HOLLAND 4510 MH40L5450 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
NEW HOLLAND 4710 MH40L5514 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
APE TRUCK MH31CQ2705 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
AL 4023 MH40N6477 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
AL 4023 MH40N7477 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
AL 4023 MH40N6877 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
TATA ACE MH31DS2490 SAMIL Nagpur - Waddhamana yard.
Maruti Wagon R NR Devanil Metals Nagpur
office (RTO) before participating and placing their bids on the vehicle listings.
s are liable to make payments to the seller for the vehicles agreed to be purchased / won by them.
sed / won by them. Winning buyers / bidders should not wait for a separate intimation from ICICI Bank Limited / <portal> to initiate payment proc
ence of such emails, the same will be treated as default / breach of terms and conditions.
as per RTO records.
ach yard. ICICI Bank has no role in this regard. Also, the buyer to be aware that yard will not be responsible for the upkeep, maintenance or secu
equired for every asset being purchased by the bidder. The ‘As-Is-Where-Is’ basis would include all conditions related to the asset.
authorized person can come with an authority letter from the buyer and should carry copies of all relevant documents required.
ees reserves their right to initiate appropriate legal action against me/us.
e in such cases without interest or penalty what so ever
such case(s). Money deposited will be refunded to bidder / winning buyer without any interest or penalty
ted / <portal> to initiate payment process.
for the upkeep, maintenance or security of the assets after the date mentioned in the release order.
ons related to the asset.