Is this Medical Coding
Review Videos by
Laureen Sandroep a
Written by Jim H May
Before you decide, here is a list of things about this program's author:
1. Laureen Sandroep has been teaching and coaching medical coders to be certified coders for
the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) or American Health Information
Management Association (AHIMA) physican based board exams since 1999.
2. She has taken and passed many of the board exams including; CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, CCS, RCC
3. She founded and directed the CRN Institute, a division of the Coding & Reimbursement
Network, Inc., where she created, delivered and managed coding certification courses and
continuining education telewebinars as well as performing chart audits and general consulting
4. She joined CodeRyte, a healthcare industry provider of computer-assisted coding and data
extraction solutions as a coding analyst in 2006.
3. Prior to this, she ran a successful rehab practice in New Jersey that, at it's zenith served
served over 17 long term care facilities with 26 therapists, aides, and support staff, which was
approved by Medicare and billed over $1.6 million annually with less than a .06% rejection rate
- unheard of in the rehab industry.
4. She founded the Southern Jersey Chapter of the AAPC in 1999.
5. She served on the AAPC National Advisory Board from 2003 to 2006.
6. She also served as consulting editor for several Coding Alert publications for the Coding
Given her vast experience, the Medical Coding Certification Blitz Review Videos program
developed by her has helped many medical coders get certified. Click here now to see the long
list of testimonials, and find out more about the program!
Jim regularly updates his website HowToStudyForCPCExam, about how to prepare and study for
medical coding certification, medical coding in general, the certification exam, and related news about
the industry. You'll find more great tips and useful resources to help you get certified.
Click on this link to visit Jim’s website now!