The Jewel of Southern California Enters Luxury Home Market - BIGHORN Golf Club Estate
Inspired by the open and carefree living of Marrakesh and its traditionally majestic architecture, the modern,
sophisticated, Moroccan-style Casbah Cove residence reflects another-worldly vision that transports all who
enter to a personal Eden.
As one of the most innovative and imaginative desert estates anywhere, this BIGHORN Golf Club
home in Palm Desert, California, offers ultimate elegance and an oasis of serenity.
Online PR News – 07-November-2013 – As one of the most innovative and imaginative desert estates
anywhere, this BIGHORN Golf Club home in Palm Desert, California, offers ultimate elegance and an oasis
of serenity. Custom built over four years with painstaking attention to the finest details of design, Casbah
Cove mirrors the layout of a modern riad. Almost every room opens onto a central arcade that surrounds an
indoor atrium of light, filled with towering queen palms surrounding a trickling, white quartz fountain all set
within lush landscaping. High above, an amazing 30’-by-40’ retractable glass ceiling in the center of the home
opens to blue sky days and starry nights.
Completed to perfection with 16,800 sf of indoor and outdoor living spaces, this grand estate was designed
for intimate, luxurious living and ultimate entertaining – where 200 guests can easily enjoy a memorable
evening. Exquisitely furnished and accessorized rooms with separate guest house, indoor-outdoor living,
dining and entertainment areas, multiple pools and spas including a fully appointed Hamman spa, theatre,
wine cellar, library, and 8 sculpted fireplaces are all to satisfy the anyone's dreams.
Each distinct part of the home was inspired by the rich fantasy and intoxicating charm of North Africa’s jewel
destination. Moroccan artisans spent months on site carving wood, stone and plaster while intricately laying
thousands of feet of mosaic tiles. Casbah Cove’s finishes, furnishings and art reflect a deep appreciation for
quality, craftsmanship and authenticity that come together in artistic harmony.
The airy formal dining room with its draped ceiling and oversized French doors leading to an outdoor terrace
evokes the romance of Morocco. Pocketing doors and windows throughout the home easily expand the living
area for a seamless indoor and outdoor lifestyle. Sitting high above the Coachella Valley the home enjoys
360 degree views of the Coachella Valley and surrounding foothills and majestic mountains. A tour of this
gem quickly reveals that no detail has been missed and that every element of this iconic living experience is a
story in itself.
Casbah Cove is priced at $24.5 million. Learn more about BIGHORN Golf Club and this Moroccan-style
estate by calling BIGHORN Properties at 800-551-5578 or visit http://www.bighorngolf.com/casbahcove
Casbah Cove features:
• Spectacular entertaining home for intimate parties of 20 or up to 200.
• Stone, plaster, wood and brass finishes throughout – handcrafted and installed by Moroccan artisans.
• Amazing 30’x40’ retractable glass ceiling.
• Unparalleled privacy for both a 75’ lap infinity pool and 40’ round reverse infinity-edge swimming pool for
• 2 spas, one indoor and one outdoor.
• 16,800 sf of majestic Moroccan architecture and design including indoor and outdoor living spaces.
• 4 fully appointed bedrooms, including a detached guest house with kitchen area and private entrances.
• 5 full baths, two half baths; one with an oversized steam shower.
• 3 outdoor dining areas.
• 8 sculpted fireplaces.
• Secret garden high above the valley.
• Vanishing glass walls in theatre, library and master.
• Outdoor shower off the master bath.
• Lush landscaping features date palms, mature olive trees, birds of paradise, gardenias.
• Limestone slabs, intricate Moroccan tiles and Siberian oak floors.
• Sophisticated Hammam spa with steam room and built-ins.
• Elevator walls lined with mother of pearl, adorned with a TV and music controls.
• 9 built-in flat screen TVs plus movie theater with outdoor screen.
• Temperature-controlled wine cellar that accommodates hundreds of bottles.
• Radiant heated floors in master and most common areas of the home.
• Hookah media room features seating for 20, with the touch of a button, a 20-foot screen rises from the
ground to change traditional movie watching into a truly spectacular experience!
• 3 car plus golf cart garage with hand-carved garage doors