Albuquerque NM Appliance Repair Firm Advocates Green Solutions
Manny Ortega of Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc. provides some of the green
reasons to repair verses replace an appliance.
Albuquerque, New Mexico – Manny Ortega has a strong desire to protect the
environment, and has some reasons, including some green ones, to consider repairing
an appliance instead of replacing it.
Some green reasons to repair verses replace:
• You will help keep our landfills clean.
• No energy used to build a new appliance and ship it to a local store.
Other reasons to repair verses replace:
• It is more economical, in most cases, than purchasing a new appliance.
• The new appliance may not match your existing appliances.
• Your current appliances are typically more reliable than newer ones.
• Saves you the hassle and inconvenience of shopping for a new appliance.
• Because you love your current appliances and just don't want to part with them!
"It is time we consider personally all we can do to use wise recycling and
conservation to curb the mounting height of trash in all landfills. Maintaining,
rather than replacing, older appliances is one way to help. Of course, at some
point, all appliances just quit working, but often a repair is a less costly and
more environmentally friendly choice" Stated Manny Ortega.
To learn more about this Appliance Repair firm operating in the Albuquerque New
Mexico area, visit: http://albuquerquenmappliancerepair.com
About Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc.:
Manny Ortega operates Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc. Since 1975, their
factory trained technicians have provided appliance repair. Types of appliance
repair include: refrigerator repair, freezer repair, clothes washer repair, front
load clothes washer repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, microwave oven repair,
stove / oven / ranges / cook top repair, trash compactor repair, garbage disposal
repair, and ice maker repair.
Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc.
P.O. Box 31006
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87190
Phone: (505) 884-9177
Submitted By: Right Now Marketing Group, LLC