Rules & Regulations
1. The Agriturismo is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to
present their valid national ID card or passport, upon request.
2. The room tariff is not inclusive of any charges for food & beverages or any other services availed by guests
and these will be payable as per consumption. Bills must be settled on presentation either by payment in
cash or valid debit or credit cards, cheques are not accepted.
3. Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. Guests are to check-out by 11.00 am on the last day of
their stay at the latest. Check-in time if the room is still occupied is approximately 12 noon; if the room is
vacant check in time can be earlier. In the event that the Agriturismo has already reserved this room
beforehand, and the guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present
in the Agriturismo, the Agriturismo reserves the right with a three-member committee in attendance to
catalogue the guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest
for whom it has been reserved.
4. In special cases, the Agriturismo may offer a guest accommodation other than that which has been arranged,
if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
5. On the basis of a confirmed booking the Agriturismo is to reserve the room for the guest up to 6.00 pm only,
unless the booking stipulates otherwise.
6. The Agriturismo may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room to the one in which they were
7. Room keys must be deposited in the living room whenever guest leaves the premises and at the time of
check out. Lost keys and key hangers will be charged (€ 10,00 for both).
8. Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, fire arms, etc in the premises by guests
is strictly prohibited.
9. The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the Agriturismo premises
and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without
assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
10. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the
rooms or on the premises of the Agriturismo without consent.
11. A guest may not use his or her own electrical appliances, which are not used for the guest's personal hygiene
and comfort. You can use electric razors, hairdryers or chargers for laptops, flashlights etc in the Agriturismo.
12. The rooms can not be used by more persons than original booked, if more persons are admitted they will be
13. If the guest becomes ill or injured, the Agriturismo can help the provision of medical assistance or, as the case
may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital, all at the guest expenses.
14. Upon leaving the room or departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, the lights in the room
and its facilities as well the air conditioning and to lock the door. The Agriturismo will not in any way
whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guest's belongings or any other property. Please, keep your door
and windows closed when the air conditioning is working.
15. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the buildings.
16. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in
the room or other areas on the premises. Running and playing in the common rooms is not allowed.
17. Children under 16 years of age will be allowed to swim only under adult’s supervision.
18. Small animals can only be accommodated in the Agriturismo on the condition that their owner proves that
they are healthy and pose no health risk. Noisy animals will be refused. The cost of accommodating animals
is billed according to the applicable price list.
19. Guests are to observe night time peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 pm to 9.00 am, i.e. they are not
to disturb the other guests accommodated in the Agriturismo.
20. The swimming pool will be available for use from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm.
21. Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of Agriturismo property caused by themselves, their friends
or any person for whom they are responsible.
22. Minors under 18 years are not allowed to stay at this Agriturismo without being accompanied by there
parents or guardians.
23. Guests are requested to observe government rules and regulations in force from time to time, in respect of
registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, etc.
24. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of
these rules, the Agriturismo has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation
services before the agreed period has elapsed.
For further information or queries, please contact us.