Zeroes in on unconfirmed report shooter had an AR-15 California Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein has exploited another mass shooting to call for destroying the Second Amendment and disarming law-abiding Americans. “When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening following the Navy Yard shooting in Washington, D.C.
Feinstein Exploits Navy Yard Shooting To Renew Call To Disarm Mr. And Mrs. America Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com September 16, 2013 Zeroes in on unconfirmed report shooter had an AR-15 California Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein has exploited another mass shooting to call for destroying the Second Amendment and disarming law-abiding Americans. “When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening following the Navy Yard shooting in Washington, D.C. “Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.” “I mourn those killed today at the Navy Yard in Washington and send my thoughts and prayers to those families grieving the loss of loved ones,.” She exploited unconfirmed reporters that the alleged shooter used a popular semi-automatic rifle Democrats and their gun-grabbing comrades have consistently demonized as an assault weapon. “There are reports the killer was armed with an AR-15, a shotgun and a semiautomatic pistol when he stormed an American military installation in the nation’s capital and took at least 12 innocent lives,” Feinstein said. “This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons — including a military-style assault rifle — and kill many people in a short amount of time.” She once again called on Congress to disarm the American people and dismember the Bill of Rights following a monumental failure earlier this year to push anti-gun legislation through the Senate. In 1995, Feinstein lamented the failure of an earlier effort to take out the Second Amendment. “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them,” she told 60 Minutes. “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here.” Military Brass: We Prefer Our Active Duty As Disarmed Slaves Kit Daniels Infowars.com September 16, 2013 Policies requiring unloaded firearms and gun-free zones turn our troops into defenseless victims in mass shootings Since at least the 1950s, “political motivations” have left American service members systematically disarmed during various military duties, which has led to mass casualties in “gun-free” zones. On May 16, 2011, a poster on the Firing Line forum named BarryLee said that during the Cold War, his late father in the Military Police Corps was not always issued ammunition for his sidearm. “This meant that sometimes they went on patrol with unloaded weapons,” he said. BarryLee asked the other forum members if this was a common practice in the U.S. military. “Unloaded weapons are more common than most people think,” FrankenMauser responded. “Sometimes political motivations trump safety.” “Sometimes, the [unloaded] weapon itself is expected to be a better deterrent than the need to use it.” Another poster, kraigwy, said that although he never saw MPs being forbidden from carrying ammunition while on duty, they did carry their sidearms with an empty chamber, meaning that their guns were effectively unloaded and required “racking the slide” to chamber a round before firing. This extra step requires time that a MP may not have in a life-or-death situation. Another poster, Pahoo, wrote that while aboard a naval ship he was issued a 1911 with no ammunition. “We didn’t even have the Barney Fife option,” he said, referring to the fictional deputy sheriff on The Andy Griffith Show who carried only one round in his shirt pocket. This trend continues to the present. On November 5, 2009, Nidal Malik Hasan fatally shot 13 people and wounded more than 30 others at the Soldier Readiness Processing Center on Fort Hood, Texas. None of the soldiers shot back because as Steve Watson reported earlier today, a government policy forbids military personnel from carrying firearms for personal protection unless “a credible and specific threat against [Department of the Army] personnel [exists] in that region.” Only military police are allowed to “display” firearms, which as previously stated may not even be loaded. Hasan didn’t encounter armed resistance until civilian police officer Kimberly Munley arrived at the scene and started firing back at him. “Any deranged shooter looking for defenseless victims need only look to a gun-free zone, knowing that it will be populated by defenseless victims that can provide no resistance,” Watson wrote on the subject. It appears that the federal government would rather disarm our service members now rather than waiting until they are peaceful veterans targeted by the Department of Homeland Security. Crazed “Black Out” Navy Yard Shooter Suspect Alexis Had Secret Government Clearance Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com September 16, 2013 The suspected Navy Yard gunman shot dead by cops earlier today had a secret government clearance despite the fact he was arrested in Seattle in 2004 after shooting out the tires of a car during an angry “blackout.” According to a police report, Aaron Alexis didn’t remember the incident until about an hour later. Alexis was also arrested in 2010 for shooting into a neighbor’s apartment in Fort Worth, Texas. He had previously confronted the neighbor for making too much noise. The woman said she believed the shooting was intentional. Despite these incidents, the alleged shooter was permitted a secret government clearance and was hired as a civilian contractor with a military-issued ID card. “He did have a secret clearance. And he did have a CAC (common access card),” Thomas Hoshko, CEO of The Experts Inc, a company servicing the Navy Marine Corps Intranet as a subcontractor, told Reuters. “We had just recently re-hired him. Another background investigation was re-run and cleared through the defense security service in July 2013,” Hoshko said. Hoshko said Alexis’ “secret” security clearance dated back to 2007, several years after the Seattle incident. It is not explained how the former Navy reservist received a secret defense security clearance after the 2010 shooting incident. INFOWARS.COM BECAUSE THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND
Pages to are hidden for
"Feinstein Exploits Navy Yard Shooting To Renew Call To Disarm Mr. And Mrs. America"Please download to view full document