Wisconsin Paint Horse Club Stallion Service Auction Agreement
Return by Nov. 15, 2009 for national advertising, Dec. 1, 2009, to be included in the catalog.
Stallions accepted up to the date of auction: 1/30/10.
Important: All parties to this agreement are bound to and agree to
1. The SSA Futurity Committee reserves the right to refuse any stallion. all of the following:
2. A stallion’s service must sell to allow the stallion owner’s the privilege 1. AQHA and TB stallions must be listed and in good standing with the APHA.
of participating in the SSA Futurity, subject to the same rules and 2. If breeding to AQHA or TB stud, mare must have APHA papers.
conditions as the mare owner. 3. Mare must be in good condition and good health.
3. Rules for the SSA Futurity are available from the Futurity Chair, or by 4. Stallion owner has the right to call a veterinarian when deemed
visiting www.wispainthorse.com. It is each participant’s responsibility to necessary, at the mare owner’s expense.
know the rules. 5. Stallion owner must take proper care of the mare and foal.
4. Minimum beginning auction bid is $250, or 1/2 the usual advertised 6. Mare owner pays board to stallion owner at advertised rates.
stud fee plus $50, whichever is greater. 7. All agreements, including shipped semen, are between the mare owner
5. The stud fee must be your highest advertising fee for this auction year. and stallion owner. Wisconsin Paint Horse Club (WPHC) and
6. “Private Treaty” fees will start at $250.00. Wisconsin Paint Horse Club Stallion Service Auction (SSA) Futurity act
7. No “Futurity Only” specials. as agent only.
8. A photocopy of the stallion’s current registration papers are required as 8. Stallion owner may require that mare owner signs Farm or Ranch
part of this agreement. breeding contract, copy of which must accompany this agreement.
9. If a shipped semen permit is held on a stallion, shipped semen must 9. Any additional fees to the mare owner must be provided with this
be available for breeding(s) purchased at the auction. agreement for inclusion in the SSA catalog.
10. Return breeding privileges will follow WPHC SSA Futurity rules. 10. WPHC does not assume liability for any disputes that may arise between
the winning bidder and stallion owner.
PLEASE CHECK ONE:
_________ Enclosed is $50.00 to nominate my stallion for the 2010 WPHC – SSA Futurity. No other money due if services don’t sell.
_________ Yes, please enroll my stallion. Please forego the nomination fee as I will guarantee the purchase of my stallion.
I’ve enclosed a check for half his fee plus $50.00, to be returned if services sell.
All forms must include a check or stallion will not be included in the auction.
Stallion Name: ________________________________________________________ Registration No: ____________________________ Year Foaled: _______________
Color/Pattern: _________________________________ Size: __________________
Sire: _____________________________ Dam: ______________________________
Stud Fee: ______________________ Breeders Trust? ________ HYPP? ________
City, State, Zip: ________________________________________________________ Mare Requirements: ______________ Halter Broke ______________ Vet Culture
___________ Health Certificate ________ Negative Coggins
Phone: (_______________) ______________________________________________
Email: _______________________________________________________________ Shipped Semen Available: _________Charges: _____________________________
Mare Care: DRY $_________________________ WET $_______________________
Standing at: __________________________________________________________
Farm Contract: ________________________ Chute Fee: _____________________
City, State, Zip: ________________________________________________________
Phone: (________________) _____________________________________________ _____ Owner: _________________________________________________________
_____ Agent: _________________________________________________________
Please provide photo, pedigree information, promotional comments and any additional fees and/or conditions. Limit Comments
to 50 words. The WPHC reserves the right to edit copy. Photos from previous years’ catalogs are kept on file.
RETURN ALL COPIES of this agreement to SSA Co-Chair:
Sandi Lamrouex, 11134 Best Road, Davis, IL 61019; (815) 865-5988; email@example.com
DO NOT MARK IN SPACE BELOW . . . FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
LOT NO: SELLING PRICE/DATE: RECEIVED BY: PLEASE PRINT:
Mare Owner: __________________________________________________
CHECK NO: AMOUNT: DATE:
City, State, Zip: ________________________________________________
CHECK NO: AMOUNT: DATE:
VISA / MASTERCARD (CIRCLE ONE) Email: _______________________________________________________
ACCOUNT NO: ________________________________________ Authorized Signature of: ( ) Owner ( ) Agent
EXPIRATION: __________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________