Some Tips on Applying for Jobs:
1. Apply job are you interested and confident to implement.
2. Create a cover letter that impressed individualized / personalized specific to the
companies in question do not make a cover letter that has been formatted in standard or
replicate / raw trace of the book.
3. Keep the letter short TSB, factual and interesting with clear language and compelling
performances in a sense: neat (no errors in spelling or grammar), net (black ink on white
paper, that no such correction or repair with pencils / pens should type and reprint only)
and always trying addressed to a certain person (name and / or position specific).
4. Cover letter is only one page maximum, always accompanied by a resume / CV
(Curriculum vitae) and gives you a positive first impression about you.
5. Resume / C.V. you should give details about you includes educational background,
skills that you have, work experience (full-time or part-time or free lance that gives you a
certain competence to do a job), activity (organization, society, sports , etc.) and
achievement - achievement (school and outside of school) that you've achieved. .
Characteristics resume / C.V. Good is: neat, simple, honest and accurate. Should be clean
and prepared in order to deliver information interesting and easy to read. Give the
distance (margin) on all sides resume / CV you by 1 "(minimum 1/2" if you are short of
space to fill in information about yourself.) The white part is to make your resume
attractive, clean and easy to read while providing a place for readers to put the record
straight on your resume. Use the same paper and ink with her application.
6. Proof read your application letter and resume re / C.V. you are sure that no
typographical errors, grammar / grammar, less neat layout (slanted or straight) or other
errors. An error in the spelling alone can cause you to miss an important opportunity to
get a job.
7. Please read the books / literature available in bookstores. Many ways to review and
tips on writing an effective cover letter, resume / CV and interviews.