introducing it’s soLAr trAcKEr sEriEs
“SHWARTZ” is a firm who uses preferably German technologies,specialized in Solar Tracking
Systems. The concept was born in 2009 as a Solar renewable systems co. An engineering firm with
more than 35 years of experience in Electro-mechanical engineering. The firm was launched with a
serious commitment of providing an entirely reliable solution to the market.
SHWARTZ STEPPED IN TO SOLAR
FIELD JUST 3 YEAR BACK AND
2 ACHIEVED A LOT
Introduction to Shwartz Solar Trackers:
There are many useful solar energy applications which can benefit from tracking the motion of the sun across the sky,
such as optically focused solar collectors. The daily motion of the sun traces out a simple arc, which can be tracked
with a single axis of mechanical motion, usually through some arrangement of electric motor and drive train.
Here we explains the basic principles of tracking the sun and presents several examples of mechanical mounts.
There are several simple electrical circuits capable of controlling a DC motor or linear actuator for the tracking. The
solar tracker circuits are simple and effective, and they resets the tracker to the East at the end of the day.
Basic Solar Tracking Structures:
Tracking an object’s motion across the sky has been the basic challenge for centuries, and not surprisingly, some
clever solutions to the problem have been devised. A very basic type of tracking system
is the Altitude-Azimuth mount. Tracking the sun requires continuous adjustment in two directions; horizontal and
vertical. The frequency of adjustment depends on where the object is in the sky, and the adjustments are not a simple
continuous motion. Normally single axis tracker is good enough for solar systems. Dual axis is needed for Lens ,
optical and Mirror Tracking systems.
SHWARTZ TRACKER USES ACTUATORS
OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
Benefits our Actuators, we use:-
• Specifically designed for solar
• Up to 20 years life
• Limited backlash
• High accuracy
• Low current consumption
• Plug and play solution
• Assembled, lubricated, and
sealed for life
• Designed to withstand severe
• Virtually maintenance free
SECTIONAL DETAILS & DRAWING OF
“SHWARTZ” TRACKER’s COMMON
A VIEW OF SOLAR TRACKER
KEY ADVANTAGE OF SHWARTZ
Key Advantages about the concept of SHWARTZ Trackers:
• The structure works without bending moments, only compressions on the ground,
on the rolling supports and compressions, traction and cutting in the centre.
• Since the foundation does not operate with bending moments, it is very small,
and there are therefore important savings in material. The central support is only
fixed on horizontal plane.
• The driving and structure are completely independent. The SHWARTZ TRACKER
driving is made using no hydraulics.
• “Driving and Support” is based upon the mounted - pole systems, system also acts as a support
and it is even the joining element between the panel board and the structure.
MOUNTED-POLE: driving and structure are DEPENDENT. It does not permit the calculation,
only test with scaled models
• 20% to30% more energy than fixed systems – apx.30 degrees tilt (depends upon Latitude of that palce)
oriented in PV to the South
• The most profitable in the flat PV
• Complete Single & Dual-axis tracking
• Our accuracy provides great energy, located in 32 degrees North latitude (India)
“Shwartz” Tracker Circuit-Design
Design Considerations Contd.
SPECIFICATION OF SINGLE AXIS “SHWARTZ” SUN TRACKERS
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES IN BRIEF:-
1) MAX. WIND RESISTANCE- 140 KM/ HR
2) ANGLE OF ROTATION- 0 DEG. TO 180 DEG.
3) DC MOTOR – 12 / 24 VOLTS( Max. Amps 8 )
4) INCREASE OF ENERGY AS COMPARED TO FIX PANELS – 14% TO 28%
5) TRACKING ACCURACY EAST TO WEST – 1 DEG.
SHWARTZ’ SUN TRACKER SELECTION TABLE:-
MODEL KW TRACKER SIZE NO OF PANLELS TRACKER WEIGHT Watt-hour
250 WATT EACH INCL. OF PANELS Per Day.
(say 23 KG / PANEL)
SST-05-4-60 0.5kw 2mx2m= 4m2, 2 60 Kg 3wh
SST-1-8-120 1 Kw 2mx4m= 8m2, 4 120 Kg 8wh
SST-2-16-240 2 Kw 4mx4m=16 m2, 8 240 Kg 8wh
SST-3-16-360 3 Kw 4mx6m= 24m2, 12 360 Kg 12 wh
SST-4-32-480 4 Kw 4mx8m=32 m2, 16 480 Kg 12wh
SST-5-40-600 5 Kw 2mx10m=40m2, 20 600 Kg 14 wh
SST-6-48-720 6 Kw 4mx12m=48m2, 24 720 Kg 14wh
SST-7-56-840 7 Kw 4mx14m=56m2, 28 840 Kg 20wh
SST-8-64-960 8 Kw 4mx16m=64m2, 32 960 Kg 20wh
SST-9-72-1080 9 Kw 4mx18m=72m2, 36 1080 Kg 24wh
SST-10-80-1200 10 kw 4mx20m=80m2, 40 1200 Kg 28wh
YOU ARE WELCOME BY
TRACKER DIVISION OF