Service User Survey Results 2011
• How long have you received service? Less than 6 months
More than 12 months
2. Did a supervisor conduct an assessment prior to care starting?
3. Has the care plan been updated since service started?
4. Are the carers trained and competent to meet your needs?
5. Do you have a team of regular carers?
6. Are the carers courteous?
7. Do the carers respect your privacy and dignity when carrying out personal tasks?
8. Do carers arrive at the time specified?
9. Do carers stay the specified amount of time?
THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED.
10. Do carers consult with you about any particular needs on each visit?
11. Are you informed if the carer is going to be late?
12. If you contact the office is your call dealt with promptly and courteously?
13. Do you know how to contact the Carewatch out of office hours?
14. If you have used the out of office hours service did you get a prompt response?
15. Was you enquiry dealt with satisfactorily?
16. Are you satisfied with the service received from Carewatch?
17. Do you have any concerns or worries about the service you receive?
18. Do you know who to contact if you have a complaint?
QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED CONT
Care less than 6 months Care 6-12 months Care more than 12 months
5 6 15
YES NO YES NO
Question 2 21 5 Question 10 25 1
Question 3 19 7 Question 11 15 11
Question 4 26 0 Question 12 20 6
Question 5 19 7 Question 13 21 5
Question 6 26 0 Question 14 10 16
Question 7 26 0 Question 15 10 16
Question 8 21 5 Question 16 26 0
Question 9 19 7 Question 17 5 21
Answers to NO in questions 14 and 15 were N/A to Question 18 21 5
the service user.
Out of 50 surveys sent 26 were returned with the above answers to the
DIAGRAM REPRESENTING QUESTION TO LENGTH OF SERVICE RECEIVED.
‘There are lots of carers who are really lovely and obviously take a pride in their work’
‘I am very impressed with my care as are my friends and neighbours who check on me’
‘I pay a big thank you to Carewatch as I feel my husband is well cared for each morning’
‘My husband now has the same regular carer and we are both very happy with the service
‘My dad is being looked after extremely well, the team is using initiative to do things without
being asked, he is keeping amazingly cheerful considering his incapacity and your team
deserve credit for this’
FURTHER FEEBACK FROM SERVICE USERS