YAHWEH OUR FATHER
DECEMBER 9, 2012
LifeWords Bible Studies for Life: KJV Winter 2012-2013
WHY THIS LESSON IS IMPORTANT:
SOME OF US HAD LOVING, CARING FATHERS. OTHERS AMONG US HAD ABSENTEE FATHER
DICTATORIAL FATHERS, ABUSIVE FATHERS, OR APATHETIC FATHERS. NONE OF US HAD PE
YET OUR VIEW OF GOD AS FATHER IS INFLUENCED BY OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR OW
THIS LESSON IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT HELPS US TO APPRECIATE AND DEPEND ON GOD
FATHER. WE NEED TO DISCOVER AND EXPERIENCE THE LOVE OF GOD OUR FATHER
What This Lesson is About: David praised God for the
benefits he received as a result of God’s faithful love to His children. David
compared God with a compassionate father. We see God as the loving Father He
is toward His children.
How This Lesson Can Impact Your Life: This
lesson can help you rejoice and rely on the Father’s love.
Yahweh Gives Undeserved Love………………………..Psalms
Yahweh Displays Unequaled Love……………………Psalms 103:8-
Questions to Consider
Yahweh Extends Unceasing Love…..…………Psalms 103:13,17-
• Why would God so love people, creatures who have sinned against Him, and
18 of whom have rejected Him outright?
• What are some huge displays of human love, and how do they pale in
comparison to God’s love?
• How does experiencing God’s compassion motivate people to respond to Him in
reverence and obedience?
• In what ways does your behavior influence others to have a healthy view of God
• Why would God involve us in communicating truth about His character and love
to future generations?
We do not deserve God’s love. We cannot earn the right to be His children. Even
so, everyone can know the perfect love of our Heavenly Father by receiving His
Son, Jesus, as Savior.