SK Y2 Unit 11 p.84
Focus: Listening and speaking
Content 1.1 By the end of the 6-year primary schooling, pupils will be able to pronounce words
Standard: and speak confidently with the correct stress, rhythm and intonation.
1.1.4 Able to talk about a stimulus with guidance.
By the end of the lesson, pupils will be able to talk about the shoes that they have
chosen in terms of colour and type.
Time: 60 minutes
laptop , LCD, marker , board, shoes
Lesson Link: http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/kids-news/dressing-myself-4
Prepared By: Connie Henry Anchangan
1. The teacher asks the pupils to list out what they wear on their feet. The teacher writes the responses
on the board. (Accept all possible answers such as socks, shoes and slippers)
2. Next the teacher opens the following link;
3. The pupils watch ‘what’s the news’ and answer the following questions asked by the teacher.
a. What’s the girl’s namel? (Megan)
b. What is she doing? (Choosing shoes)
c. What shoes does she choose? (shoes with heels)
d. What is the colour of the shoes? (pink)
e. Are they her shoes? (No)
f. Whose shoes are they? (her mother)
4. Teacher asks the pupils to put on the shoes that they brought to school. Pupils take turns standing in
front of the classroom and answer their friends’ questions. Teacher writes the pupils responses on the
All :What shoes are you wearing?
Pupils A: I am wearing a black boots.
(Accept all logical answers)
The United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
5. Pupils draw their favourite shoes in their exercise book.
Page 2 of 2