GLENS FALLS COMMON COUNCIL
7:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Common Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Presentation regarding the Tree Commission.
2. Resolution approving the minutes of the June 24, 2008 meeting of the
Glens Falls Common Council.
3. Resolution approving certain events at city recreation venues per the
attached list as recommended by the Recreation Commission.
4. Resolution awarding the streetlight bid for the Harlem Street Streetscape
Project to the low qualified bidder.
5. Resolution approving a bid from ABC Restaurant Equipment and
Refrigeration Company for equipment and installation at the East Field
Concession Stand in the amount of $21,906.21.
6. Resolution authorizing the Controller’s Office to increase General Fund
Revenue account A009999-2680 (Insurance Recoveries) by $1788.71
and increase General Fund Expense Account A23410-4423 (Motor
Vehicle Highway Maintenance) by $1788.71.
7. Resolution authorizing the Controller’s Office to increase General Fund
Revenue Account A009999-3098 (Forfeiture and Crime Proceeds) by
$246 and increase General Fund Expense Account A23126-4479A
(Seized Assets – State) by $246.
8. Resolution approving an amendment to the Fiscal Year 2004 Community
Development Budget transferring $14,582.36 from East Field Building
activity to Acquisition/Rehab/Resale activity.
9. Resolution authorizing the Acting Mayor to enter into a contract with
Red Oak Consulting (Malcolm Pirnie Inc.) in the amount of $47,000 for a
water & sewer rate analysis and financial review for the Water and Sewer
10.Resolution approving a contract amendment with Clough Harbour &
Associates to increase an engineering agreement with same to provide
construction administration and observation and dam rehabilitation
design in the amount of $274,000, bringing the total amount of the
contract to $1,008,200.
11.Resolution approving Community Development Rehabilitation Grant 07-
24-07 in the amount of $14,300.
12.Resolution approving Community Development Rehabilitation Grant
H06-011-015 in the amount of $21,309.
13.Resolution approving Community Development Rehabilitation Grant
H06-006-013 in the amount of $16,040.
14.Resolution approving Community Development manual payments in the
amount of $3,827.15.
15.Resolution approving the Warrant.
Motion to Adjourn