SVC Bulletin (Heat Case Asm)
1 .Product type : Dish Washer
2. Model : LD-4050W/ LD-14AW Series
3. Applicable Serial No. : Mar(04) production lot.
4. Effective Date : 24 ,Feb., 2004
5. Exchanging / Substitution of Parts : - Heater Case Assy, & Sump Assy
Subject : The changes to part numbers were made after Mar, 2004 production lot.
Before Feb, 2004 After Mar, ‘2004
Part 3111ED2002C 3111ED2002V (or 3111ED2002R)
There is a Turbidity Sensor in 3111ED2002C, but not in 3111ED2002V (or R)
- Part number for Heater Turbidity sensor is : #6501ED2002A
Sump 3485ED1001E 3485ED1001R
Assy - Does not have a Turbidity sensor. -Has a Turbidity sensor(#6501ED2002B)
* The sensor’s mounting cap has been changed to Accommodate the sump’s mounting
* Part number for Sump Turbidity Sensor is: 6501ED2002B
1.when replacing the Sump Assy :
#3485ED1001R can be substituted for 3485ED1001E
as there is no need to connect a turbidity sensor.
2. When replacing the Heater Case Assy (3111ED2002C)
, If stock of 3111ED2002C is not available
1) Replace both 3111ED2002V (heater case Assy) and 3485ED1001R (Sump Assy)
2) Or just replace to 3111ED2002V :and leave turbidity sensor disconnected.
- the program defaults to the Auto (1) course, if ‘Auto’ is selected
Function of the Turbidity sensor is applied for saving Energy,
when selecting auto course, the course will be taken Auto(1), Auto(2), Auto(3)
as the pollution level, however, in case that the sensor is out of order
or disconnected , the program will take the Auto (1) course.