DONATIONS FOR PROGRAMS 2012 - 2013
The following donations should be sent to the Department Treasurer: Sandy Germany – 13230
Alabama Street – Elberta, AL 36530
Make all checks payable to LAVFW
1. $2.00 per member to C.A.R. (earmark C.A.R,) more if possible National would like for it
to be up to $5.00 per member. The Department is striving for $5- $7.00 per member.
2. $1.00 per member for Ways and Means (earmark check Ways and Means)
3. $1.00 per member for Hospital (earmark check Hospital)
4. Any amount for President’s Special Project (earmark check Pres. Sp. Proj)
THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS SHOULD BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 1ST
1. To receive a National Citation for Veterans and Family Support, you must send a
minimum donation of $200.00 to: LAVFW – 406 West 34th St. 10th Floor – Kansas City,
MO 64111. (earmark check Vets & Family Support)
2. $.10 per member to National Home Health and Happiness (earmark check Nat. Home H
& H). Make check payable to LAVFW and mail to: LAVFW – 406 West 34th Street 10th
Floor – Kansas City, MO 64111. To receive a National Home citation for Health and
Happiness you must send $.25 per member.
1. Any other donations to National Home that you would like to make, should be made
payable to VFW National Home and mailed to: VFW National Home for Children – 3573
S. Waverly Rd. – Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
OTHER CHECKS YOU CAN BRING TO SCHOOL OF INSTRUCTION
1. Check for President’s Pins - $3.00 each – Payable to LAVFW – earmarked Presidents Pins
2. Sets of Program Book and Roster will be sold for $10.00 per set. Sold separately the
books will cost $7.00 for program book and $3.00 for roster.
NEVER make a check payable to Sandy Germany
All checks that I received at June Convention will not be deposited until July 1 st.