“How Do I Program My TV To My
Dish Network Remote Control?”
Code Search Step by Step Instructions:
(1) Press and hold down the clear "TV" Button for about 3 seconds until "Sat", "VCR" & "Aux"
Buttons light up. Release & now the "TV" Button should be flashing.
(2) Press the Big Red, "Power" Button.
(3) The "TV" Button should now stay lit. This indicates you are in a Code Search mode for TV
(4) Aim remote at TV and press the "Channel Down" Button. Each time you press "Channel
Down" the "TV" Button Light will go out.
(5) Keep Pressing "Channel Down" Button until TV shuts off.
(6) When TV shuts off, press "#" Key located on bottom right of Remote, this stores the TV code
and "TV" Button should flash 3 times indicating it has accepted new remote code.
(7) Check to make sure you can turn TV on & off and Volume up & down. If not all control
buttons work, repeat steps 1-6.
Tip: The TV/VIDEO or INPUT Button, when the proper TV code is programmed, will allow
you to change Video Inputs on your TV when Remote is in the TV Mode.