THE MORROW COUNTY JOB TRAINING OFFICE
619-D West Marion Road
Mt. Gilead, Ohio 43338
April 29, 2013
OUR HOURS ARE MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY FROM 7:00 AM TO
5:30 PM ----
Are you looking to start a new career in a new field but can’t afford to pay for the training or
schooling? If so, maybe we can help. Job and Family Services of Morrow County is offering
you the opportunity to do just that through the WIA Program. This would enable you to attend
many different schools and technical colleges in the area to further your training and
education and put you on the path to success and a new career. You must meet eligibility
guidelines to be considered for the program. If you are interested, please come to our next
Path to Work Session that is listed below. If you have any further questions, please contact
Eric Uhde at Job and Family Services at 419-949-2670, Or Jesse Ingersoll at 419-949-2674.
THE NEXT PATH TO WORK SESSION IS THURSDAY May 9th, 2013. THIS SESSION STARTS
PROMPTLY AT 1:30PM AND LASTS A COUPLE OF HOURS. This is an orientation session
regarding our services including job search, training dollars, on the job training opportunities and
supportive services for work related needs.
Please take advantage of our One Stop Resource Room for your job search. You have access to a
computer, copy machine, fax machine, assistance with resume writing, and interviewing skills. These
are free services for the public to use for job-related needs. Please see Eric Uhde or Jesse Ingersoll
if you have any questions.
If you would like free help sessions learning to navigate the computer, internet and email set up, see
Jesse at the Job Training office or call 419-949-2674 to set up a help session.
Acloche – Acloche’s Regional Recruiter will be at the Morrow County Job Training Office, Entrance
D, on Wednesday, May 8th from 9am-12pm. Bring resume and be prepared to interview.
Job Openings in Morrow County:
1. Lead Sales Associate- Dollar General- At Caledonia location, function as a cashier and/or
stocker and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the store manager or assistant store
manager. www.indeed.com (4/29)
2. Maintenance Tech- Cardington Yutaka- Minimum of 2 years of experience in maintaining
equipment, general maintenance, building machines and tasks related to plant operations.
3. Roller/Warehouse- Gerich Fiberglass- Looking for fast learning, dependable worker to start
immediately. Will perform various tasks & warehouse duties. Apply in person at: 7400 U.S. 42,
Mt. Gilead, Ohio 43338. (4/29)
4. MRDD Care- Direct Care- Positions open for MRDD care. Paid training & great benefits. Apply
in person at: 5510 Co. Rd. 25, Cardington, Ohio 43315. (4/29)
5. RN/LPN/Nurse Assistants- Morrow Manor- Currently accepting applications for part time RN’s,
LPN’s & nursing assistants. Apply in person at: St. Rt. 314 North, Chesterville, Ohio 43317.
6. Dept. Managers- McDonald’s- This is a salary position in which you’ll manage people,
Streamline processes, and even provide front-line, hands-on support. This position is at the Mt.
Gilead store. www.indeed.com (4/22)
7. Restaurant Cashier- Pilot- Responsible for handling money at the register, taking orders and
providing high level customer service. www.ohiomenasjobs.com (4/22)
8. Production Associate- Cardington Yutaka Technologies- Help production workers by
performing duties of lesser skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and
cleaning work area and equipment. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
9. Diesel Coordinator-Lubrication Specialties Inc.-This position must understand diesel
mechanics and be able to diagnose & fix issues customers may have. Will also answer phones
& provide tech support to customers. Looking for disabled veterans. Email resume to
Job Openings in Richland County:
1. Retail Manager- Harbor Freight Tools- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years-
experience in retail management, preferably with a major retailer. www.ohiomeansjobs.com
2. Heavy Machine Operator- Mancan- Mancan is currently looking for a candidate for 1st shift. We
will be taking applications Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 11am and Wednesday
1pm to 3pm at 1523 Lexington Ave, Mansfield, OH 44907. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/29)
3. Transportation Specialist- Foundations for Living- Provide daily transportation for male and
female adolescents with mental health issues. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/29)
4. Supervisor- Warren Rupp- Provide motivational leadership and direction to all 2nd shift Team
Members to achieve safety, quality, delivery and productivity goals while enhancing teamwork.
5. Bagger- Meijer, Inc.- Meijer is looking for a Bagger/Utility Worker. The individual selected for
this position will be responsible for working in a variety of areas which could include our Service
Desk, entrance, check lane and parking lot areas. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/29)
6. Shoes Associate/Clerk- Burlington Coat factory- As part of the sales team, the Sales Associate
will assist in the execution of merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards.
7. Sales Associate- Staples- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating
a customer relationship. This is a part time position. www.indeed.com (4/22)
8. Office Clerk- MedCentral Health System- Ensure quality customer service by providing services
via telephone, records retrieval, data entry & filing of records & reports. www.indeed.com (4/22)
9. Kitchen Positions- Olive Garden- Hiring all kitchen positions such as line cooks, prep cooks &
dishwashers. Flexible schedules & benefits provided. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
10. Pharmacist- CVS Caremark Corp.- The pharmacist is responsible for all aspects of Pharmacy
Operations within their store. This is a full time position. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
Job Openings in Marion County:
1. Cashier & Sales- Petco- Immediate openings for cashier’s & sales associates.
2. Delivery Driver- Aaron’s- This position is responsible for merchandise handling such as loading,
securing, delivering, setting up, troubleshooting, and demonstrating. www.ohiomeansjobs.com
3. Maintenance Tech- Anderson Windows & Doors-Would be responsible for performing
equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
4. Cashier- Murphy Oil-The cashier’s duties will be to check customers out & handle money as
well as provide a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience. www.indeed.com (4/29)
5. HVAC Service Tech- Mid Ohio Plumbing & Gas LLC- Looking for a service tech that can
service residential and commercial HVAC units. Must have own tools. www.ohiomeansjobs.com
6. Production Associates- ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Marion, Inc. - As a major manufacturer
of welded tubing we are looking for Production Associates to compliment our growing
professional work force. www.indeed.com (4/22)
7. Package Handler- UPS- hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a
fast-paced position that involves continuous physical exertion. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
8. Manual Machinist- Turbo Parts, LLC- has immediate openings at its Marion, Ohio
Manufacturing Facility for skilled Manual Machinists. Must have experience running a horizontal
mill, horizontal lathe or a vertical turret lathe.www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
9. Seasonal garden center employees- Green Circle Growers, Inc.- Green Circle Growers is
hiring seasonal service/merchandising positions, part-time and full-time positions available.
10. Resident Care associate- Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.- As part of our team your job will be to
offers our residents access to a full continuum of services within our independent living &
assisted living retirement centers. www.indeed.com (4/22)
Job Openings in Knox County:
1. Customer Account rep.- Rent-A-Center- Looking for a talented customer account
representative to take great care of our customers' product, payment and service needs.
2. Cashier- Sear’s Holdings- Responsible for providing excellent customer service & efficiently and
accurately completing sales and service transactions. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/29)
3. Customer Service rep.- Suburban Propane- Our local office in Mt. Vernon, OH is seeking
a customer service representative to be the first point of contact with our customers.
4. Production Associate- International Paper- Seeking candidates for the position of production
associate at the Mt. Vernon. OH container plant. www.indeed.com (4/29)
5. Various Positions- MS Companies- Immediate automotive warehouse openings in the Mt.
Vernon, OH area. MS Companies provides third-party, high-quality workforce solutions to the
automotive manufacturing industry. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/15)
6. Home Health Aide/STNA- Kindred Healthcare- STNA required. The Home Health Aide / STNA
will perform various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient's needs.
7. Inventory Associate- Staples- Primarily responsible for providing customer service, consistent
with our Easy Sales and Service standards. Follow merchandise flow & presentation standards.
8. Hostess & Cashier- Bob Evans- The Mt. Vernon Bob Evans restaurant is looking for an
outgoing person with a friendly attitude for the hostess & cashier positions. www.indeed.com
9. Dept. Manager- Lowe’s- Responsible for superior customer service, merchandising, and sales
performance in assigned area while managing employees. www.indeed.com (4/22)
10. Yard Supervisor- Carter Lumber- A Carter Lumber Yard Supervisor is responsible for setting
the example and providing direction in the operation of a lumberyard. www.ohiomeansjobs.com
Job Openings in Delaware County:
1. Various Openings- Columbus Zoo- The Columbus Zoo is looking to fill many seasonal
positions for spring & summer business. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/29)
2. Customer Service Clerk- Kroger- The primary function of this position is to perform customer
service duties such as: Handling shortages, overages, and store returns, finding lost pallets and
missing orders for stores. www.indeed.com (4/29)
3. Material Handler- Columbus State Community College- Unloading, receiving, & processing of
different types of college work materials. Part time. www.indeed.com (4/29)
4. Restaurant Crew- Chipotle- Responsibilities will be food prep, running the cash register and
providing friendly customer service. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/29)
5. Assembler- ProBuild- Assembler performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-
assembly line to produce building material components or millwork. www.indeed.com (4/29)
6. General Warehouse- Advanced Auto Parts- Position is responsible for order filing, shipping,
receiving and/or inventory control. www.advancedautoparts.jobs (4/22)
7. Night Stock Clerk- Giant Eagle- Responsible for replenishing the majority of the stock for our
customers. Some time will be spent on sales floor as well. www.indeed.com (4/22)
8. Operations Clerk- Greatwide Logistics Services- Looking for an operations clerk to help
manage a leading 3rd party logistics operation. Part time position. www.indeed.com (4/22)
9. Office Coordinator- Sun Communities, Inc.- Responsible for handling the routine office work
and administrative responsibilities of the community. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
10. Maintenance Supervisor- Pinnacle- You will play a vital role with the onsite team contributing to
budget control, resident retention and owner satisfaction. www.ohiomeansjobs.com (4/22)
Job Search Internet Sites:
Newspaper Information / Help Wanted Ads:
The Shoppers Compass www.shopperscompass.com (click which county you prefer)
The Marion Star www.marionstar.com
The Delaware Gazette www.delgazette.com
Then Mansfield News Journal www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com
The Mount Vernon News Journal www.mountvernon.news.com
The Columbus Dispatch www.dispatch.com