1. Open the file saved in task A.
2. Amend/Add existing table as mentioned below:
a. After 3rd row, insert another three more rows.
b. Split the fourth row into 2.
c. Split the sixth row into 2.
3. Insert the file name virus3.rft (downloaded support file) at the end of the table. Cut and paste it into the table
as mentioned below:
a. Fourth row, column-1 cut/paste "Worms".
b. Fourth row, column-2 cut/paste "Trojan ho…".
c. Fifth row, cut/paste "Worst comp…..Mellissa"
d. Sixth row, column-1 cut/paste "ECHO…"
e. Sixth row, column-2 cut/paste "Worst…..ILOVEYOU"
f. All center aligned.
4. Use shading colors as mentioned below:
a. Row 1: Light gray.
b. Row 2: column 1: Yellow, Row 2: column 2: Pink, Row 2: column 3: Red, Row 2: column 4:
Lavender, Row 2: column 5: Light blue.
c. Row 6, Column 1: Blue, Row 6, column 2: Red.
5. Font color on row six is white.
The table should look as displayed below:
10 worse computer viruses of all time.
Virus origin Email virus Virus Evolution Virus History Virus attach
How can a windows virus end upon an iPod?
Worms Trojan horse
Worst computer virus 10: Mellissa
ECHO Virus Worst computer virus: 9 ILOVEYOU
Downloaded from www.elearningeasy.com - Where learning is just a click away