Guide to Hosting the Chick-fil-A Leadercast
About the Event
• One-day leadership event featuring renowned
authors, CEO’s, & thought leaders.
• Broadcast LIVE from Atlanta via satellite or
internet broadcast to hundreds of locations
throughout North America.
• An opportunity to develop more people for a
fraction of the cost, eliminating travel
expenses and out-of-office time.
• Brought to you by GiANT Impact, a leadership
development company in Atlanta, Georgia.
The 2011 Speaker Lineup
John Maxwell Robin Roberts Dave Ramsey Suzy Welch Seth Godin Mack Brown
Leadership expert and Anchor of ABC’s emmy- Author of “The Total Best-selling author, Entrepreneur, marketing Head Coach of the Texas
best-selling author award winning show, Money Makeover” and television commentator, expert, and best-selling Longhorns, 2009 Big 12
“Good Morning America” radio personality and business journalist author of “Linchpin” Coach of the Year
Erin Gruwell Dan Cathy Muhtar Kent Sir Ken Robinson Frans Johansson
Founder and president President and COO of Chairman of the board Best-selling author & Best-selling author of “The
of The Freedom Chick-fil-A, Inc. and president of The leader in creativity, Medici Effect”
Writers Foundation Coca-Cola Company innovation, & human
Benefits of Hosting
• World-class training without leaving the office.
With an “in-house” experience for 20 team members or 2,000 people in your
network of field offices, eliminate travel expenses and out-of-office time.
• Offer a lineup of speakers for low cost and easy coordination.
Offer training by renowned leadership experts without paying an honorarium
for each speaker or orchestrating an entire leadership conference. We bring
it to you!
• Invest in your team and your company.
Give your office momentum to inspire growth in leaders at all levels in your
organization. When you invest in them, they invest back into the company.
• Get results.
Develop the collective leadership skills of your team and exceed your
organization’s standards for performance, productivity and profit.
What Your Team Will Learn
• How to lead based on respect and
relationship rather than rights and position.
• The difference between dynamic
leadership and mediocre management.
• Ways to move past the brainstorming
phase to actually implement ideas.
• How to provide exceptional customer
service & create a culture of servanthood.
• The keys to finding your passion and
unlocking creativity in your workplace.
• Way to incorporate innovation in your
How it Works
• We assemble the renowned
speaker line-up in Atlanta, GA.
• From Atlanta, each speaker
session is transmitted LIVE via
satellite or internet broadcast.
• Hundreds of host sites and nearly
70,000 attendees across North
America receive the signal.
• Utilize breaks between sessions
and lunch to develop action plans
with your team.
Site Packages & Rates
Prices range from $27.40 to $89.75 per attendee:
Attendees Price Attendees Price
20 $1,795 100 $4,895
30 $2,495 150 $6,195
40 $3,095 300 $8,220
50 $3,595 Retail value per person = $149
For more information, please visit