Health and body care
Good health is above wealth
• Chest • Ear
• Lungs • Mouth
• Cough • Chin
• Blood • Eye
• Pressure • Finger
• Break • Hair
• Regular (ly) • Heart
• Pulse • Leg
• Touch • Foot
• Immediately • Shoulder
• Temperature • Stomach
• Medicine • Neck
• Hurt • Toe
Answer the questions
1. Name 2 organs of 1. What is the colour of
2. Name an organ in the 2. Is smoking good for
mouth used for eating. your health?
3. Where do you go when 3. Is drinking alcohol
you have a toothache? useful for your health?
4. What should you drink 4. When should you get
when you have a cold? up (go to bed) to keep
5. What person is healthy? fit?
6. What is healthy food? 5. Is strong coffee (tea)
useful for your health?
Direct Speech Reported Examples
Am/is Was She said: “Pete is reading”.
Are Were She said Pete was reading.
Have/has Had Nelly said to Tom: “I have done it”.
Nelly told Tom she had done it
Can Could Bob said to Fred: “I can’t swim”.
Bob told Fred he couldn’t swim.
Do/does Did I said: “It doesn’t snow here”.
I said it didn’t snow here.
V play Ved played Mary said to Tim: “We play hockey in winter”.
write V2 wrote Mary told Tim they played hockey in winter.