Billie Jo Schöberl
http://www.behance.net/billiejo • firstname.lastname@example.org • (360) 830-0938
• Auto CAD • Publisher • Employee Management
• Revit • Outlook • Telephone/Reception
• InDesign • Space Planning •Word Processing & Typing
• Photoshop • FF&E •10 Key Data Entry
• Illustrator •Organization of Material Library • QuickBooks
• Acrobat •Problem Solving • General Accounting
• SketchUp •Customer Service & Relations • Account Payable/Receivable
• Word •Computer Operations • Payroll
• Excel •Office Equipment Operations •Excise Tax Preparation
• Power Point • Office Management •Lease Negotiations
•Use program documents to plan out facilities up to 40,000 sq. ft.
•Consider building codes, programming document and locally available materials.
• Use LEED requirements when designing.
•Research products, including LEED qualifications.
•Specification of products.
•Perform client assessments to gather the necessary information to set goals while considering needs.
•Negotiate payment plans with clientele as needed.
•Answer multi-line telephone system, direct calls and set appointments as necessary.
Bookkeeping & Budgeting
• Set sales goals, budget, purchasing and bi-monthly payroll.
•Maintain financial data; accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, excise tax preparation,
reconciliation of checking, savings and credit card accounts, and year-end reports
Interior Designer~ Consultant, Kitsap Commercial Property Services, Silverdale, WA; March 2012-present
Accounting Assistant, NW Numbers, LLC, Silverdale, WA; June 2012-present
Interior Designer~ Intern, Jon Graves Architects & Planners, Tacoma, Washington, WA
Franchisee, Curves of Bremerton, Bremerton, WA
Receptionist, Clark College, Vancouver, WA
Product Designer, Bo-Peep’s Treasures, Vancouver, WA
Education & Training
International Academy of Design & Technology, Tukwila, WA (2009-11); Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design
Portland State University, Portland, OR (1999-01); Bachelor of Science, Social Sciences
Clark College, Vancouver, WA (1996-99); Associate of Arts, Art
Committed to community service. Volunteer history includes involvement in domestic violence, child hunger, elder
poverty, feeding of the homeless, mission trips and support of public schools.