Elizabeth Rebozo's New Album "Rosa Frívola" Out on May 6th, 2013
Grammy Winner Composer and Producer Yalil Guerra Presents Pianist Elizabeth Rebozo's Third
Album "Rosa Frivola." New Recording Available from RYCY Productions Inc. on May 6th, 2013.
Burbank, CA, May 08, 2013 --(PR.com)-- RYCY Productions Inc. releases Elizabeth Rebozo's "Rosa
After the success of Elizabeth's second album, “Seduccion”, which won a Latin Grammy award in 2012
for Best Classical Contemporary Composition (composed by Guerra) and having been nominated for De
la Vega's “Preludio No. 1”, Ms. Rebozo presents a new album which includes a selection of pieces by
these two Cuban American composers.
In this recording, Rebozo wishes to introduce a unique musical portrait and vision of these great living
composers by adding to her already diverse palette of colors and sounds such as: Preludio No.1, Preludio
No.2 and Epigrama by De la Vega, while premiering, as well two pieces by Guerra: “Tres Piezas
Cubanas” (“Three Cuban Pieces”) and “Homenaje a Aurelio de la Vega” (“Tribute to Aurelio de la
"A portrait of art through sound is always a delight to my senses, and Elizabeth Rebozo excelled my
expectations in this new project," quoted Guerra from his recording studio in Los Angeles, California.
For email updates and information please visit
1. Preludio No. 1
2. Preludio No. 2
4. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: I. Maestoso Con Amore
5. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Var. I Lento
6. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Var. II Vivo
7. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Var. III Andante
8. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Var. IV Allegretto
9. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Var. V Moderato
10. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Var. VI Allegretto
11. Homenaje a Aureliio De La Vega: Finale Allegro
12. Tres Piezas Cubanas: I. Echale Salsita
13. Tres Piezas Cubanas: II. Rosa Frívola
14. Tres Piezas Cubanas: III. Zapateado
Source: RYCY Productions Inc.
RYCY Productions Inc.
Contact via Email
Online Version of Press Release:
You can read the online version of this press release at: http://www.pr.com/press-release/490059