MadSpaniels Spaniel Agility League 2013 Rules
The MadSpaniels Spaniel Agility League is for all Spaniel breeds or Spaniel/Spaniel crosses, eg
Sprockers. Your Spaniel doesn’t have to be registered, if it looks like a Spaniel you’re in!
We aim to keep this league fun, friendly and inclusive and hope everyone taking part will
1) The league will run from 1st January 2013 to 31st December 2013 (inclusive).
2) There is an annual fee of £1.00 per dog.
3) This League runs on an honesty policy.
4) The Administrators for the League are Jo Wormald & Mark Evans
5) Should we have enough Spaniels come forward, we will split and award prizes by height and or grade as
numbers dictate. The owner is responsible for changing grade and/or height at the start of the New Year
6) Points are for the dog, so it doesn’t matter who runs him.
7) Points for more than one dog cannot be added together.
8) Points from Anysize/All Sorts and Veteran classes count.
9) We accept points from KC and Independent shows – see the points tables to see how these are awarded.
10) All dogs registered must be minimum 18 months of age.
Payment of Annual Membership Fee
11) The annual fee is to be paid on submitting your first points claim form.
12) Methods of Payment:
1. Cheque made payable to J Wormald
2. Via internet banking – please contact administrators for details
3. Via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Claiming Points Criteria
13) Points can be claimed from all shows including KC Open or Limited and unaffiliated shows such as UKA,
EMDAC, ABAA, but not from invitational events, leagues, single breed only and inter-club shows. The
show schedule must be available for all to enter, if they so wish.
14) Points can only be claimed for ‘scheduled’ classes, but not teams, trios, pairs, final rounds, invitational
events or pay on the day. In events where the best round out of two (for example) counts, only the one
round can be claimed.
15) Points can be claimed for all standard ‘singles’ classes, including KC Championship qualifying rounds but
not the final. Points may also be claimed for the UKA Masters combined result but not the individual
16) Points can be claimed for the KC special classes such as Helter Skelter, Gamblers, TFO, Steeplechase
style jumping but not Circular KO. Points can also be claimed for Games classes from UKA and other
Independent shows as above but not KO events.
17) Points can only be claimed if a placed rosette is presented by the show, otherwise clear round points must
18) Clear round points can be claimed for clear rounds within course time, even if no clear round rosette is
awarded by the show.
MadSpaniels Spaniel Agility League 2013 Rules
19) When claiming points the show, date, class and place must be stated.
20) Points need to be submitted within one month of the date of the show
21) Points can be emailed to email@example.com or submitted by private message on our Facebook group
MadSpaniels Agility League, or by post to J Wormald, 12 Airedale Terrace, Skipton, BD23 2BA.
22) The league tables will be monitored for errors, it is up to members to inform the administrator of any errors
that they may have completed that will require adjustment.
There are two points’ scales, one for KC Open Shows and the other for all KC Limited and Unaffiliated Shows.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
KC Open Points Scale Below:
35 34 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6
KC Ltd / Unaffiliated Points Scale Below:
25 24 23 22 21 20 19 19 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6
Clear Rounds within course time will be 2 points
Award Grade Categories
We wish to endeavour to be as inclusive as possible with the range of show organisations that are now available
for our members to attend, and we will always attempt to cater for this.
23) On registering the dog onto the League tables the member must nominate the height that the dog is
competing under. For ease of reference we will use only Large Medium and Small, however if your dog
competes at non KC shows and jumps at a different height there to his usual KC measure (for example a
dog measuring KC large, but UKA Standard), these points are still able to be claimed.
24) The height category that the dog is registered at the beginning of each League year will stand until the next
League Award Categories = 3 Heights Large, Medium & Small, dogs must be registered
into 1 of these heights categories only even if they jump higher or lower elsewhere
League Grade Categories
Until we have a firm idea of the number of Spaniels who will be taking part, we cannot guarantee how many prizes
will be awarded, however we DO need to know the grade your dog competes at, so that if numbers allow we can
split grades out and offer more prizes!
The grade that the dog is entered into at the start of the League year is where the dog stays until the next League
We will also be offering a special prize for the rescue dog with the highest number of points, so if your dog is a
rescue, please make sure we know!
League tables will be available to view on our Facebook page MadSpaniels Agility League, and also on our
We reserve the right to make changes to the MadSpaniels Agility League