Anatomical Terminology Worksheet
Fill in the blank completing the analogy.
1. anterior: ventral as posterior: ____________________
2. superficial: external as deep: ____________________
3. cranial: caudal as superior: _____________________
4. medial: lateral as proximal: _______________________
Match the organs with what cavity they are in.
1.____ cranial cavity A. stomach
2.____ spinal cavity B. reproductive organs
3.____ thoracic cavity C. brain
4.____ abdominal cavity D. small intestines
5.____ pelvic cavity E. urinary bladder
F. spinal cord
G. liver, gallbladder,
Who Am I?
1. I am the cavity that contains the brain and spinal cord.
2 . I am the cavity that contains the thoracic and abdominopelvic cavities.