MGH-HKU-Nature China Forum
The Organizing Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for poster
Authors must submit abstracts online. Please note that only electronic
submissions will be accepted. In case you encounter any difficulty in the
submission, please contact the Secretariat.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 31, 2006
Best Poster Award
All accepted abstracts would be eligible to enter for the Best Poster Award.
Up to 4 prizes will be awarded. The Award Champion will be entitled to a
2-year free subscription to Nature as well as another Nature journal of his/her
choice. The runners-up will be awarded a 1-year free subscription to a Nature
journal of their choice. An international judging panel with members from
Forum speakers and the three organizers will identify the best poster during
the Forum. All winners will be presented with an award certificate.
1. Only original scientific material which has not been previously published
will be considered.
2. Authors can submit more than one abstract.
3. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
4. Upon submission, authors will receive a confirmation by email. If you do not
receive an email confirmation one week after submitting your abstract,
please contact the Secretariat.
5. Abstracts will be reviewed by an international panel of experts. An abstract
may be selected for poster presentation or be rejected.
6. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to presenting authors before 31
December 2006. Details of the presentation format will be included in the
7. Presenting authors of the abstracts are required to register and pay for the
registration fee. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the final
1. Word limit is 250 words.
2. Abstract title must be in Title Case, e.g. Nature China Forum. Title should
be brief and clearly indicate the content of the abstract.
3. Author and co-author names, institutions, cities and countries are to be
typed in appropriate boxes. Include family name and initials of author(s).
Do not include degrees or professional titles (Dr, PhD, Prof, MD, etc.)
Make the abstract as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported
by data. Organize the body of the abstract as follows: (a) objectives, (b)
methods, (c) results, (d) conclusions. Use standard abbreviations and generic
drug names. Place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parentheses after
first use. Do not identify author(s) or institution(s) in text.
Official Letter of Invitation
To facilitate participants’ travel and visa arrangements, the Secretariat will
issue a letter of invitation upon request. The letter does not imply the provision
of any financial or other support, unless otherwise specified by the organizers.
MGH-HKU-Nature China Forum Secretariat
c/o International Conference Consultants, Ltd
Tel: (852) 2559-9973
Fax: (852) 2547-9528