IRS_Tax_Return_Transcripts by babbian


									    I RS Tax transcripts can be ordered from:
    IRS website at
    following url in your browser:,,id=232168,00.html

    Call 1-800-908-9946

    Complete and send IRS Form 4506-T. Form 4506-T is available for download from

    Visit the local IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center at:

                          600 Arch Street
                          Philadelphia, PA 19106
                          (215) 861-1225

Note: IRS cannot process your request online if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one the IRS
has on file for you. To send your transcript to a different address, complete and send Form 4506-T or call IRS at

Office of Financial Aid
e-mail address:

To top