Mike Tyson (1966) - the greatest American
David Robert Joseph Beckham (1975) –one
of the most famous English footballers
Michael Jackson (1958 – 2009) an American
King of Pop
Angelina Jolie (1975) - a prominent American
Oscar-winning actress and William Bradley
Pitt (1963) - an American actor and producer,
a Golden Globe and Academy nominee
Maria Sharapova (1987) - a world-known
Russian tennis star
Princess Diana (1961) – one of the most
adored members of the British royal family.
Diana died after trying to escape the
paparazzi in Paris in August 1997.
Michael Schumacher (1969) – a German F
1’s greatest ever driver.
John Winston Ono Lennon (1940) – a British
pop star, composer, songwriter, an icon of
the 1960s, a founder of “The Beatles”, a band
that impacted the music like no other before
or since. John Lennon was shot dead in New
York in 1980 by David Chapman – an
Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone (1958) –
an American pop music singer and actress,
one of the world’s wealthiest female
Steven Spielberg (1946) – one of the most
influential American film personalities in the
history of film, Hollywood’s best known
producer, director, writer and one of the
wealthiest filmmakers in the world
Vladimir Vysotsky (1938 – 1980) a Soviet
musician, actor, poet and author of his own
songs. His music became a symbol of the
Sayings and quotations
1. A celebrity is a person who works hard all of their life to become well
known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. (F. Allen)
2. What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous.
3. The key to immortality is living a life which is worth to be remembered.
4. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. (Eminem)
5. The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.
6. Whatever you are, be a good one. (Abraham Lincoln)
7. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. (Coco
8. The nice thing about being a celebrity is that, if you bore people, they
think it’s their fault.
9. Fame is a bee; It has a song; It has a sting; Ah, too, it has a wing. (E.
10. Try not to become a man of success, but rather, try to become a man
of value. (Albert Einstein)
The “very best thing in the world”
Some time ago the research, carried out through
schools and online, was done by Luton First,
sponsors and organizers of National Kids’ Day.
Here is a sample of some of the survey’s results:
What do you think is the very best thing in the
Do celebrities have a positive or a
negative effect on society?
Total votes 2296
How to become successful
1. Know yourself
2. You must become financially free.
3. Surround yourself with winners.
4. Be very specific about your goal.
5. Develop a strategy.
6. Take consistent action.
Success involves having self-belief
1. An independent nature
2. Self confidence
4. A big imagination