Some Other Popular Bubble Blowers:
Mini Bubble Blower # 280 Bubble Mill
Bubble Blower (Unadapted) #2280
Switch Operated Bubble Blower with wireless remote control
The Bubble Mobile # 2283
Catalog # 2284
# 2284-U (Unadapted)
Enabling Devices/Toys For Special Children, Inc.
385 Warburton Avenue Enabling Devices/Toys For Special Children, Inc.
Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706 Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
Tel. 914.478.0960 / Fax 914.478.7030
Bubble Mill Troubleshooting:
Problem # 1: The Bubble Mill does not turn on when switch is depressed.
Action # 1: Make sure that you press all connections firmly together. Any gaps may
This colorful bubble blower provides thousands of bubbles in minutes. Just fill it up interrupt electrical connection.
and activate the external capability switch (not included) and watch the bubbles float
through the air! Great for developing eye-hand coordination and visual tracking.
Action # 2: Make sure batteries are fresh (for switch adapted Bubble Mill’s Switch
Installation and operating instructions:
Action # 3: Try a different switch with your Bubble Mill to rule out the Bubble Mill
1. Attach your bubble wheel. Simply set it in the grooves on the top of the troth. as the source of the problem.
Please note it will only work one way. If the wheel is touching the front of the
troth you have it installed the wrong way and it will not turn freely. Pour bubble Problem #2: Bubble Mill does not blow bubbles.
juice into the troth located in the front of the unit.
2. Next place your fan top on the top of the Bubble Mill base, and then plug the Action: Make sure you have bubble juice in the Troth.
Bubble Mill into an AC outlet. (Caution make sure AC cord and plug are dry
to avoid Electric Shock.) Please note this device has no ON/OFF switch, once Problem # 3: Bubble wheel does not turn freely.
you plug the Bubble Blower in bubbles will start to blow.
3. This unit comes with four plastic legs. To attach them simply press them on the Action: Wheel is on backwards, or bubble solution is too thick, if so add some water
Bubble Mill’s base. to thin it out solution.
Instructions for Switch Adapted Bubble Mill
4. The Switch box unit comes with 4AA batteries already installed. If you should
need to install new batteries, simply unscrew the Philips screw on the case and Care of Unit:
insert new batteries being sure to observe proper polarity.
The Bubble Mill can be wiped clean with any household multi-purpose cleaner and
5. Make sure that the transformer; switch box and Bubble Mill are dry. You disinfectant.
can now plug the transformer into the wall outlet.
6. Plug your external capability switch into the silver female jack on the side of the Do not submerge the unit, as it will damage the contents and the electrical
switch box. When the switch is pressed, the user will be rewarded with bubbles. components.
This device needs a switch with a 1/8" male jack. If your switch has a ¼" male
jack you may purchase an #1170 from us to adapt it to 1/8". Do not use abrasive cleaners, as they will scratch the surface of the unit.
If you have any questions or technical problems with this unit or any of our other
products, please contact our Technical Assistance Department, M-F 9am – 5pm EST
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: