TRUSTEE MEETING MINUTES
March 27, 2011
Duke Deitz, JW Donaldson, Meddy Garrett, Mary Galbraith, Cedric Jasso, John Sweetser, Val Vega,
Corrie & Ernie Vineyard
OPENING PRAYER – John Sweetser
TREASURY REPORT: $70,769.25 (January 2011)
• Floor Scrubbing Machine – Craig appreciates very much, helpful and saves him time.
• Parking Bumpers - Seven have been purchased and will be installed Saturday, April 2. Duke will
get forklift, John Sweetser will bring sledge hammer.
• Water Leak - Front of building – Dick Gillete will fix.
• New Parts for Furnace - New thermal coupler to be replaced in furnace near nursery, next fall.
• New Computer – Now in operation: solely for record keeping. Duke will get all computer
passwords and safe combination to be put in Safety Deposit box before next Church Council
• Church-wide Inventory - Jack will video inventory; church will provide new memory card.
• Quote for Construction in Nursery – Ernie will ask Mike Leyba for quote.
• Faucets - Kitchen (leaks at faucet base and drips) 2nd bathroom (plastic drain closure broken.)
• Toilets - Master bath (wax seal leaks) 3rd bathroom (in sad condition)
• Shower heads - 2nd and 3rd bathrooms (old)
• Garage door - Off track (JW & Ernie fixed it Sun.)
• Sliding glass door - Master bedroom (very drafty)
• Electrical –Wall switches : Living room (right of front door), kitchen breakfast nook (2nd switch).
Hallway, Ceiling fan, light and heater in master and 2nd bathroom. Furnace thermostat in living
• Washing Machine – tub vibrates too much which causes water to leak onto floor.
Motion passed to fix all items in Parsonage.
Ernie will get faucets, shower heads, toilets and install them. Ernie might need help to install new toilets.
Duke will check for new patio door for master bedroom and contact Whirlpool to check washing
Ernie to contact electrician (person Mike Leyba uses, Jim’s Electric or Red Mountain Electric)
• GFI’s - Bought and installed in Little Lambs classrooms.
• Wooden boards will be replaced with conduit in the upper floor shutters overlooking the gym.
• South side windows of 1st and 2nd story of Mac building, handles need replacing. Ernie to check.
• PNM – Duke will provide more info in E-mail
Closing Prayer – Duke Deitz
Submitted by Corrie