A testimony from
Budapest, October 25, 2010
The involvement of young
Ceapir has two meetings
- spring with GA
- autumn with some special theme
Ceapir’s youngsters have their own planning group
- own report
- what they want and are looking forward to
receiving from “the old kidneys”
young kidney patients
- what can we do together?
- there are many other young patients
- a good and living organisation needs me
and I need them
needs and interests
Young patients want fast action
=> something will have to happen!!!
Have some fun and good feelings
Young patients’ involvement
Future – and dreams
- how patients’ work would look ‘sexier’ in the media
- every patient organisation must be seen and heard
in social media (facebook, twitter)
- national and local levels: every board has to give
room for the young (plans and actions)
- young patients have the right to make decisions
about their own patient work
- involvement in decision-making
Have a good time with the young ones!
Take good care of Tinja 1,5 years
your young patients!
Give a chance!
Köszönöm! Tinja 12 yrs