Rutgers University Center for Mathematics, Science and Computer Education
118 Frelinghuysen Rd.
(Using this address in your GPS will not bring you to parking lot 64)**
Piscataway, NJ 08854
From New Jersey Turnpike (North or South)
1. Turn off at Exit 9, bear right after the toll booths and follow signs for "Route 18 North - New
Brunswick.” Stay to the left to continue on Route 18 North.
For the Busch Campus from Route 18 North
1. Proceed along Route 18 North past the two exits for Route 27 and take the exit marked Busch
2. Go to traffic circle on campus.
3. Take the first turn at the circle (Bartholomew Rd) and continue to Stop Sign.
4. Left at Stop Sign onto Brett Rd. and drive to end into parking lot # 64.**
5. Walk straight ahead past the CORE Building and Hill Center to the SERC Building.
6. SERC has a red sculpture in front.
From Garden State Parkway (North or South)
Southbound - Coming from northern New Jersey
1. Turn off at Exit 129 for the New Jersey Turnpike and head south.
2. Follow directions to campus from Route 18 North.
Northbound - Coming from southern New Jersey
1. Turn off at Exit 105 and follow signs for Route 18 North.
2. After approximately 24 miles you will pass the entrance for the New Jersey Turnpike and
continue on Route 18 North.
3. Follow directions to campus from Route 18 North.
From Route 1 (North or South)
1. Turn off at Exit marked Rte. 18 North. Follow directions above.
From Route 287 (North or South)
1. Turn off at Exit 9 (formerly Exit 5) “River Road, Bound Brook, Highland Park”.
2. Proceed east on River Road toward Highland Park until you reach the 7th traffic light (approx.
3.4 miles) at the intersection of River Rd, Metlars Lane and Route 18.
3. Take a left onto Route 18 North.
4. Follow directions above from Rte. 18 North