SEND TO YOUR LENDER AND ALSO SEND A CARBON COPY TO THE
TRUSTEE AS WELL. YOU MUST SEND THIS DEMAND BEFORE ANY
NOTICE OF SALE HAS BEEN RECORDED.
Any Town, CA 99999
RE: Foreclosure on real property located at __________________
Your company holds a Deed of Trust recorded against my property securing a promissory
note in the original amount of $_______. On ________, I received a Notice of Default
and Election to Sell from your trustee.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 2943, please send me a beneficiary statement,
including the following information, as soon as possible:
1. Copy of my Promissory Note.
2. Copy of the recorded Deed of Trust.
3. Unpaid balance of my loan.
4. Current fixed or variable interest rate of my loan.
5. Total amount of all overdue installments of principal and interest for my loan.
6. The end of the term of the loan.
7. Date through which real estate taxes and assessments have been paid by you, if
8. Amount of hazard insurance and the premium you paid, if any.
9. Balance of any tax or insurance impound accounts in your possession.
10. Amount of any additional costs and expenses you have paid, including Trustee’s
11. Whether or not I can transfer the loan to a new borrower, in other words whether
or not the loan is assumable.
Please send me this information as soon as possible. Note that California Civil Code
Section 2943 requires you to respond within 21 days of receipt of this demand.
If you have any questions, please call me at _________.
Very truly yours,
To subscribe to my FREE California weekly legal
newsletter visit http://www.legaldocspro.net/newsletter.htm
and enter your e-mail address. Be sure to remove this notice
before using this document.
To view many more sample legal documents created by
me, visit this website: http://www.scribdcom/legaldocspro