1) This occurs when members of one sex make up 70% or more of the incumbents of a
2. Prejudice, discrimination, and stereotypes directed at individuals because of their age is
3. This occurs when an ethnic or racial group or individual takes on the cultural ways of another group, usually that
of the mainstream culture, often at the expense of traditional cultural ways:
4. Body stance and position, eye contact, gestures, and expressions are components of this trigger:
5. Time and manners are examples of this type of trigger:
6. The social position in life that comes as a result of behavior or things that happen over which one has no control
(race, gender, and so on) is called _________.
7. Why do triggers often have such an impact on our interactions? Give an example of how
a trigger might shape an interaction in a negative way.