Willem Fourie SAP Analyst Programmer
35-2870 Baycrest drive Ottawa ON K1V 0H1 firstname.lastname@example.org 612 1610
SAP certified FICO(ECC6,4.70); ABAP(NW04,2000,4,3); Basis(6.10,3.0); BW(3,2000)
Education Dip.Eng.(Industrial); B.Comm.(InfoSys, Economics); CMA (IMA)
Other CISA(ISACA); PMP(PMI); CPIM(APICS); DBO(Oracle); ISP(CIPS/FIQ);
CNE(Novell); ACE(UNIX); Excel, Access, MSSQL(Microsoft); SM(IMM);
Mensa; Secret clearance
SAP 11 years on 24 sites.
IT / IS 22 years (incl. SAP)
Logistics 5 years
ABAP Workflow, BAPI’s, RFC’s, iDocs/ALE, ALV, List processing, Objects, iViews,
BDC’s, DynPro, Interfacing, Integration, SAPScript, Smartforms, Enhancements,
Exits, BAdi’s, Notes, LSMW, DDic, Dialog programming
Web ITS/IAC (Purchase requisitions, PO’s)
RFC/BAPI’s, LAMP (Change management system)
BSP (Support centre, BI)
WDA, SOA, ESA, Web services
Notes, exits, repairs, enhancements
CTS, TMS, transport requests, change management
Security, PFCG, authorisations, profiles, CUA, AIS
Printing, SAPScript, Smartforms
Jobs, scheduling, events, process chains
Interfacing, Integration, EDI, ALE, RFC
Servers, databases, networking
BW Enhancements to and custom extractors
Process chains / load utils / interfacing
Routines for update and transfer rules
Enhancement / Exits
Bex, reporting and distribution
12/2007 – 06/2008 Telus Communication ABAP (WDA, SD, SRM, Interfaces, Workflow)
10/2007 – 11/2007 Candian Int Dev Agen ABAP (Hotpacks, WDA, BSP)
08/2007 – 09/2007 Citizenship & Immigra ABAP (FI, FM, ZUFIS Interfaces)
07/2007 – 08/2007 Parks Canada Heritag ABAP (FI, FM, HR - ALV, Dialog, SmartForms)
09/2006 – 06/2007 Revenue Canada ABAP (FI, CO, HR, PM)
03/2006 – 08/2006 C/Perl (Online derivatives trading system)
04/2004 – 02/2006 Aramco BW ABAP (HR, CO, HCM, HSCM)
03/2004 – 03/2004 Fenclo ABAP (CO, PP)
11/2003 – 02/2004 ViaSupport BSP
02/2003 – 10/2003 Sony BW ABAP (CO, SM, APO)
06/2002 – 01/2003 ERPWorkshop PHP/DHTML (Change Management)
01/2002 – 05/2002 Derivatives trading
10/2001 – 12/2001 Canada Post BW ABAP
02/2001 – 09/2001 CN Rail BW Basis ABAP
01/2001 – 01/2001 Revenue Canada ABAP
10/2000 – 12/2000 N S Health Region Tech lead (Basis and ABAP)
08/2000 – 09/2000 Siemens ABAP
06/2000 – 07/2000 Sobeys Security
09/1999 – 04/2000 Revenue Canada Security ABAP
02/1997 – 08/1999 RSI realtime Consultant (please note following projects)
05/1999 – 08/1999 ATi Technologies ABAP ITS
01/1999 – 04/1999 COMDEV Security ABAP
08/1998 – 12/1999 Gustin Kramer Basis ABAP
03/1998 – 07/1998 ATi Technoloies Basis Security
10/1997 – 02/1998 Clearnet ABAP
08/1997 – 09/1997 Moen ABAP
05/1997 – 07/1997 Clearnet Basis Security
02/1997 – 04/1997 Formet Industries Basis
10/1996 – 12/1996 CCMA Project Manager
05/1995 – 09/1996 Sanlam Properties Systems Manager
03/1994 – 04/1995 Auto Cable Industries IT Manager
04/1992 – 02/1994 Pharma Natura Systems Manager
01/1991 – 02/1992 Total Computer Programmer/Analyst
07/1987 – 11/1990 SA Data Assist Programmer/Networks
01/1985 – 07/1987 Bizcom Programmer
10/1983 – 12/1984 Sponge Metal Indust Production Manager
08/1980 – 09/1983 YSKOR Production Technician
06/1979 – 07/1980 RF Levy & Co Articled Clerk
34) Telus Communications
ECC6.0/SRM 5.5Basis 7.00/BI 7.0 and Enterprise 4.7/6.20
Description of the work:
Development /maintenance resource
a. WDA, Workflow, BAPI, SALV
Browser based master data management, using workflow to approve maintenance. SALV
lists of master data shortlists per selection screens to choose from, and lists of
maintenance awaiting completion and approval.
b. WDA, IDOCs, Objects
Interface to legacy for Sales Orders (creating Invoices) and Payments billed through
SAP, with reporting, error maintenance and reposting. Enhancements to IDOC posting
by custom objects and BAPI’s.
Browser-based replacement of a VB application for order management
d. ALV, Objects
Extended warrantee report in ALV objects of sales orders generated on legacy system.
Authorisations restricted by sales area.
e. CBSS interface
CBSS FRF interface to legacy for billing documents, line items, taxes and condition
f. Mass posting
Utility for batch/mass update of sales order flags per variant
g. Open orders report
Open order report showing serial numbers, with option to download csv file
h. Invoice list creation and statement print
Consolidated statement of cross company invoices of different currencies showing
aging, invoice detail, consolidated taxes per type (international and Canadian) and
payment pages on smartform layout.
a. WDA - Initiate services and parameters on landscape
b. WDA - Introduce WDA to architect, analysts and developers
c. WDA HTML CSS – Create custom themes for colour, look-and-feel
d. BAPI’s - Search functions (remote servers) and WDA service calls (selection, posting)
e. RFC - authorisation issues on remote servers
f. Workflow, BTE - Enhancement (BTE) of workflow event (event type linking) for
document header posting
g. IDOC – create sales orders from IDOCs created from flat files
h. ITS – integrated ITS issues after upgrade
i. ICF SSL – Configure HTTPS logon, certificate challenge and switching to secure
j. HTML / JS – Flickering page after logon
k. HTML / JS – Customise templates for layouts,messages, popups and image
l. HTML / JS, Objects – enhance HTM_LOGON to return to last logged on language
m. HTML / JS – context language cookie
n. HTML / JS – remove browser navigation buttons
o. SRM upgrade to 5.5 – compare pre- and post systems
p. SRM XML – utility to download table contents for XI
q. SRM Services configuration (custom logon, SSL, last logon language, redirect, sessions)
r. SRM – failed session on return from help link
s. SRM – logon failure message not appearing
t. SRM - Upload, convert and post changes to user accounts
u. SRM PA – utility to post user data
v. SRM – fix failure to add items to carts held over from pre-upgrade
w. SRM – clean up secure and non-secure items on page (warning)
x. SRM Templates – fix multiple versions of case sensitive email addresses
y. SD – Utility to create and find customer number (KUNNR) from custom format
z. SD DDIC – custom defaults table with maintenance dialog
aa. SD RFC – use configured destination to run foreign functions for US tax calculations
bb. SD IDOCs – use IDOCs to post orders, billing and payments
cc. SD – cross border interface for foreign taxes
dd. SD - Fix SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC dump
ee. SD, Smarforms – aging statement of previous balances and current charges
ff. SD Currency conversion in consolidate statements and billing interface
gg. SD – enhance customer master maintenance (XD01/2) with company and sales area fields
hh. Smartforms - Introduce to developers
ii. Smartforms – develop various invoices for agile billing
jj. Smartforms – cross company statement (inv list) with multiple ship-to’s
kk. SIS – Utilities to recover failed loads of custom SIS tables in parallel and aggregate
ll. SIS WDA - Display custom SIS tables in browser using ALV component
33) Canadian International Development Agency
Description of the work:
Development /maintenance resource
o Addressing issues arising major hotpack installation.
o Service requests and maintenance.
o Introduction to and advice on web (BSP and WDA) programming.
When the work was carried out:
Oct 2007 to Nov 2007
Hélène Paquin - Hélène Paquin@acdi-cida.gc.ca
Please find an assessment attached
32) Citizenship and Immigration Canada
1. Interdepartmental interfacing (ZUFIS Files)
2. Posting accounting documents
3. Funds reservation and consumption
4. ALV Objects report on posting, suspense and listing for verification
31) Parks Canada Heritage
Worked on 22 transport requests and 179 objects during this contract period.
1. Complete parks fees maintenance dialog system interfacing the
a. Internet and
b. Gazette (Smartforms)
2. Derivation rules - Cost centres, profit centres and commitment items
3. Salary details and summary reports, Salary forecast report with/out PRI
4. Multiple PAYE and actuals / FM / vendors / consumption ALV objects reports
5. Athlete payments report and interface
6. Utilities for table maintenance, archiving, year-end, removal/replace in descriptions…
7. Upload / Download to Access
Please see http://www.wafinc.com/progs/zfees%20screenshot.JPG
30) Canada Revenue Agency
Worked on 84 transport requests and 579 objects during this contract period.
1. Posting from flat files using BDC’s
2. Posting from flat files using BAPI’s
3. Combination Plant Maintenance and Material Movement transactions using BAPI’s
4. Created custom BAPI’s to be called from Java (Travel, ESS, Timesheets)
5. Enhanced delivered extraction RFC’s for Ariba
6. Interfaces (ZUFIS files)
7. Enhancements to iDoc segments and exits
8. Custom time generation programs
9. Vacant position report using list processing and ALV objects
10. Text and translations on various programs
11. Multiple maintenance, enhancements, exits, customer functions and notes (on cost
elements, activity types, custom code, internal orders, cost centres)
12. Statistical estimates reports using DynPro, list processing and objects.
13. Custom activity type/price planning
14. Exporting files for Operating and Capital Expenditures
15. Custom extract functions (full and delta) for an external data mart
16. Maintenance to in-house programs
17. Custom Payroll Planning (replacing PP2B)
18. Personnel Costing Budget / Actual / Projection reports
19. Pay period and extra duty (section 34) reporting
20. Personnel planning BAdi (ZCL_IM_PERSPLANNINGINFTY)
21. Travel expenses
22. Dialog programming – custom application for CBSA
23. Plant Maintenance and Material Movements for arming border guards
24. Security review and role maintenance
25. Created and tested new roles for CBSA (PM, MM & HR)
26. Authorisation groups for programs and tables
27. Reporting and maintenance of past and overdue timesheets
28. New methods for workflow (find managers and signing authority by cost centre)
29. Leave to cash (cash out leave owing)
30. WDA rewrite of ITS html’s
1. Created generic extractors
2. Extract functions and views
3. Append to extract structures
4. SAPI function enhancements (RSAP0001)
5. Routines for update and transfer rules
6. Flat file transfer structures
7. Custom InfoProviders
8. Transformation programs (preparing data in Datastore)
9. BAPI’s / RFC’s for Java and Crystal
10. BSP / iViews reports for dashboards and URL’s
11. Job scheduling with events
12. Create and maintain InfoPackages
13. Maintaining Process Chains
14. Utilities to create and maintain process chains from a selection screen.
15. ABAP processes/variants (in process chains)
16. Utilities for managing large numbers of InfoPackages
17. Table maintenance and adjustments
18. Indexes and aggregates
19. Virtual Cubes and RRI reporting from R/3
20. Reconciliation utilities to check data and requests/infopacks
21. In/dependant BEx variables enhancements (RSR00001/ZXRSRU01)
22. Calculated (virtual) Key Figures (RSR0002)
23. BAdI’s (RSU5_SAPI_BADI)
Production performance and controlling reports on behalf of SAP
Other jobs for SAP include:
Proctor and Gamble - assistance with info sources (1 day)
City Council of Toronto - Cost Centre authorizations (3 days)
Telus – please see above (6 months)
27) Via Support
SAP 6.20, BSP, DHTML
Web-based help-desk and ticket tracking system using ABAP/BSP
Please see http://www.wafinc.com/images/bsp_via.jpg
SAP 46C, BW 30B
1. Built complete custom Service Management module from custom extraction to custom
2. Infopackages and process chains
3. Jobs, scheduling, loads, failures, reconstruction
4. Transfer and update rules
5. Legacy flat file loads (history and masters)
6. Infoproviders for APO’s live cache
7. APO reporting (inventory distribution through to retail stores)
8. Pushing reports to Tokyo via FTP
9. BEx reports (queries and web designer)
10. Exits, enhancements, variables
11. Security by InfoProvider
12. Authorisations with variables
25) ERP Workshop
SAP BAPI’s/RFC’s, LAMP (Linux Apache mySql PHP/Perl), DHTML
Developed is a user friendly browser-based application designed to document, track and
manage the workflow of R/3 change requirements from a simple request for a new report to
complex multi-transport Releases and Upgrades.
Simplified SAP R/3 Change and Documentation Management
Transparent Transport Tools
Improved Workflow and Communication Processes
Real Time Analysis and Reporting Tools
Please see http://www.erpworkshop.com
24) CN Rail
1. Designed and blueprinted the BW landscape and interfaces to the existing networks,
facilities and R/3 (OLTP) landscape.
2. Enhanced (ABAP) delivered extractor (EC) and developed a custom one (SPL).
3. Job scheduling and BW administration.
4. Statistics and performance.
5. Authorisations, custom objects and exits.
6. Built complete custom Service Management module from custom extraction to custom
23) Revenue Canada
1. Assisted both ABAP teams (HR and other) with clearing a development backlog before a
release date with hands-on programming. Coached some of the ABAP team.
2. Assisted internal auditors and the authorisation team.
22) North Shore Health Region
SAP 46B, AIX, DB2,
a. Installation of landscape, OSS, support packs, etc.
d. Printers, SAPGUI, etc.
e. Data conversions
2. Hands on:
a. Interfaces (legacy systems and browser for purchase req's)
b. Tech support to HR team
d. Special ledger
21) Siemens Westinghouse
1. EDI (Orders, Invoicing and intercompany clearance. Custom extensions and processing)
2. General ABAP on an upgrade project.
AIX, SP2/6000, SAP 40B (logistics), 46B (HR)
1. ABAP utilities and reports,
2. Security and Authorisations,
19) Revenue Canada
NT, Compaq, 10000 users, R/3 40B
3. Security and Authorisations,
6. User account management utilties,
7. Security checklists,
8. System audit.
Compaq, HP, MSSQL, Informix, SAP
System administrator :
Installs/upgrades, Sizing, Correction and Transport, Client Copies, Client
Exports/Imports, Spooler, Printing, Authorisations, CCMS, Operational Modes, OSS,
Central Instances, Db Servers, App Servers, RDBMS's, Problem Resolution, Training,
Technical Project Lead…
17) ATi Technologies II
NT, HP, Oracle, SAP 40B
Developed IAC/ITS web-based application for purchase orders and requisitions world-wide. (ABAP,
HP UX, Oracle, SAP 40B
15) Gustin Kramer
NT, SQL, SAP 40B
1. Basis mentor,
2. Layout sets,
4. Corrections, notes, hotpacks
5. Custom dev,
14) ATi Technologies
NT, HP, Oracle, SAP 40B
1. Responsible for basis installation and configuration.
2. Trained staff on R/3 technology, transports, sysadm and authorisation.
3. Involved in EDI to turnaround inter company idoc's and new idoc types.
4. Various ABAP utilities and reports for basis, user account and security management.
13) Clearnet Communications II
HP UX, Oracle, 31H, 40B
1. Customer Order Processing replacement project - interfaces to non-R/3 systems (Couriers,
Client Equipment, Customer Care)
2. Custom development and
3. mentoring of ABAP’ers.
Sun, Oracle, 31G
1. EDI, IDOC extensions,
2. SD support and reports
11) Clearnet Communications
HP UX, Oracle, 31H, 40B
1. Responsible for basis (100 client, three system landscape)
2. Trained on R/3 technology, transports, sysadm and authorisation.
10) Formet Industries
HP, NT, Informix, SAP - 250 user, EDI
Basis responsibility. Interfaces to e:commerce and production equipment. Installs/upgrades, Sizing,
Transport, Copies/Exports, Spooler, Printing, SAPGUI/Session Manager, Authorisations/Profile
Generator, CCMS, Op Modes, OSS, Central Instances, Db Servers, App Servers, RDBMS's,
Problem Resolution, Training, Corrections, Interfaces, IDOC's and ASAP Technical Project Lead.
NT, UNIX, SQL, Oracle, Compaq, Sun, Cisco, Cabletron, TCP/IP, Frame Relay
1. Establish new platform (new organisation) in H/O, 9 offices and 400 clients country wide
2. Manage staff at each province/office
8) Sanlam Properties
NT, SQL, Oracle, Compaq, IBM, SAP
1. Establish new department (no previous IT dept)
2. Install platform in 22 offices and 350 clients
3. Recruit and train staff.
4. Develop and implement property management (custom) and financial software (SAP).
5. Train clients.
7) Auto Cable Industries
UNIX, Netware, Progress, MFG/Pro
1. Managed the IT department at three plants and a HO.
2. Developed corporate IT policy.
3. Integrated disparate systems and information.
4. Introduced MFG/Pro.
5. Reduced stock levels and production responsiveness.
6. Developed product change control module showing obsolete stock, estimate delivery
dates and cost of change.
6) Pharma Natura
Impact on Unix, MCBA on VAX/VMS, Netware, WAN
1. Managed platform in a production plant, 8 depots and two retail pharmacy chains.
2. Integrated the VAX and Netware presenting business information on desktop
3. Involved in maintenance of MCBA and add-on programs
4. Computerised and established network connections to depots
5. Integrated retail chains
5) Total Computer Services
UNIX, Netware, Cobol, Flexgen4
1. Maintenance programming of FlexAccount package.
2. Custom development of an agricultural distribution system
3. Management software for a time share client.
4) SA Data Assistance
Netware, Wintel, xBase, Ethernet, Pascal
1. Network installations and
2. Custom development
3) Bizcom Business Computers
1. Custom development, implementation and training.
2. Applications included accounting (genled, drs, credit control, crs, purchasing),
warehousing, workshop management, inventory.
3. Hotel management and time share applications.
2) Sponge Metal Industries
1. Managed a plant producing 85% of country's pot scourers and steel wool. RMS, steel
wool production, scourer spinning, packaging lines, FGS and dispatch.
2. Improved production scheduling, timely dispatching, improved inventory levels, better use
of warehouse space, better material handling.
1) Iron and Steel Corporation
1. Involved in redesign of material handling (belts, rail and road) in the sinter plant.
2. Established warehouse, deliveries, handling, racks, etc. for refurbishing coke ovens.
3. Reduced downtime of rotor ovens in swap outs for lining changes.