Kathy Caraway Fall Carnival
Kathy Caraway Elementary School
11104 Oak View Drive
October 16, 2010 • 12 - 4 pm
Fall Carnival • Fall Carnival • Fall Carnival • Fall Carnival • Fall Carnival
Mark your calendar! It’s time for the Kathy Caraway Fall Carnival. The carnival
offers something for all ages with 27 fun and exciting booths! Just a sample of
this year’s activities include:
• Cuddle with a bunny at the Petting Zoo
• Take home your favorite balloon art by Magic & More Entertainment
• Belt out your favorite hits with Karaoke
• Our school will be transformed into a Yard Battle! Battle it out through bunkers,
obstacles and forts using miniature nerf balls
• Enter the wizard world at the Hogwarts Howliday House
• Reach through slime and pick The Nose to find your own buried treasure
• Win a stuffed animal or yummy treat at the Cake / Animal Walk
• Knock off your opponent from the Pedestal Joust Inflatable
• Ride the Trackless Train through the Caraway forest
• Explore all the neat details of a real Fire Truck
• The Triage Center, Face, Hair and Henna Painting can transform you
• Back by popular demand ~ crack some Cascarones for a confetti wonderland
Buy Wrist Bands & Discounted Tickets for the Fall Carnival
Purchase a $20 Wrist Band!
Wrist bands include unlimited access to carnival activities. NOTE: Wrist bands DO NOT include
Cascarones or Teacher Raffle but will include 5 tickets to be used at these booths.
Pizza on Wheels, Kona Ice (snowcones) and Magic & More Entertainment (balloon art) will be a
CASH ONLY booth.
Order a $20 Wrist Band before October 5th and double your tickets (10) for
Cascarones and/or Teacher Raffle!
Discounted tickets: 5 tickets / $1 • Day of the event: 4 tickets / $1
To preorder wristbands or tickets, please contact Michelle Lane at the information below.
Wrist Bands and tickets can be purchased at the event.
Contact Michelle Lane at 258-6474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket information and volunteer opportunities are coming soon!
Carnival will take place rain or shine.
Carnival is a PTA sponsored event. • For further details, please visit http://caraway.my-pta.org