My New Room...
Feng Shui My Space
Through the use of Feng Shui
Using a Bagua and the 9 Feng Shui
Remedies, reorganize your room to
maximize on the spaces benefits for
your life and wellbeing.
1. (planning and reference) Create a
rough draft of your room as is before
designing it according to feng shui.
Include all elements that must be in
2. (project) Using the tool of your
choice (E.g. Pages, Illustrator,
Sketchup, or 10” x 13” paper) make a
new floor plan of your room. Legend
Portable Heater Box Lamp
Bookshelf Shelf Door
• The space reflects feng shui principles.
• Neatly and clearly, try to get physical elements and walls to a consistent scale.
Includes considerations for wall thickness, furniture, windows, & doors.
• Leave at least 1" space margins around your layout. Include a legend, your
name and title neatly presented and aligned with your layout.
• Use colour and perhaps texture in your mark making to give a look and feel to
• Beneath or on the flip side of your design, include a written rationale of the
decisions you made. Explain how Feng Shui was used to enhance aspects of
your wellbeing. Also indicate problems FS may present.