Why Use a Professional Service? Why Pay for a Professional?
Being away from home and entrusting your residence or Liberty Home and Pet Services is a professional business.
pets with untrained caregivers is worrisome. It’s We are trained home and pet care professionals…not
common for a friend, family, or neighbor to check on your neighbor or relative who is unaware of the
things but is not the best person or process to protect importance of organized and responsible oversight of
your home and pets.
your home and pets? It’s not just what we do but what
we CAN do for your home and your pet. Some of the reasons you should work with a professional
Advantages with using a professional for home and pet • Continuing education in animal care and nutrition.
sitting services include the following: • Licensed, Insured and Bonded associates ensure trust.
• Security: Your home appears lived in to any
possible intruder (we rotate lights, pick up papers, set
• Complete, detailed interview before our visit.
• Complete profiles on you, your home, and pet. (239)-580-0300
trash out, pick up mail, and other daily functions). • Detailed, post visit summary and billing statements. Marcia Breithaupt (Owner)
• No imposition: Friends and family do not need to • Special, knowledgeable, services in directing home
and Rosi (Registered Therapy Dog)
improvements and repairs if requested.
be bothered nor feel inclined to help you.
• Convenience: Beyond conventional home and pet
services we also can meet service people, potential Highest Quality Standards
home buyers or renters, and other professionals
We take pride in our business and the professional
needing access to your home.
interface needed to build your trust. Some of our
• Confidence: You have a professionally trained, accredidations include:
licensed, insured, and bonded person that will reliably • Collier County Domestic Animal Services Board Member
monitor your home. • Member Pet Sitters International and National
• Animal Care & Pet Nutrition Education: Association of Professional Pet Sitters. NAPPS Disaster
We have a library of Preparedness Chairman and Legislative Committee.
support materials for • American Red Cross Pet Certified.
optimized health and • Member Pet Industry Joint Advisory Counsel, with
premium foods Canine and Feline Certifications.
for your pets. • Thirty years animal care and pet nutrition experience.
• Floral Care: On a • Member U.S., Collier County Humane Societies, ASPCA,
trip and simply need Disaster Animal Response Team Member
someone to maintain • Service contracts are required for all functions to
ensure complete understanding for all services.
your plants? - no
problem - give us a call! • If we feel we cannot offer a 100% satisfactory Through our professional
• Pet Grief Counseling: Certified bereavement experience, we will decline a business agreement.
• Absolutely NO outside persons are given any interface pet sitting, home watch,
and cleaning services we
counseling for deceased or pet replacement.
or personal information unless authorized by the client.
• Hurricane & Disaster Preparedness: Help in
• PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT BOARD PETS UNDER
preparing disaster kit & emergency procedures plans.
• Follow up information: After each set of visits we
ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! We do not believe in the bring confidence and
leave behind a summary of our work and
impact on the animals nor do we have proper
facilities to do so. safety to your home and
observations - you know exactly how things went!
• Technical support: Digital photos, status emails, your pets… we supply
and 24 hour cellular access provides all the up to the
minute access and updates while you are away. your comfort zone!
Your home and pets are unequalled financial and
emotional investments - why trust them to any other Licensed, Insured, and Bonded,
caregiver? Set yourself free with Liberty! All English Speaking Team
www.LHAPS.com Serving Naples, Marco Island,
6924 Bent Grass Dr., Naples, FL 34113 Isles of Capri, and
(239)-580-0300 tel , (239)-580-0301 fax Greater Collier County 18SEP2008
Professional Pet And Home Services We Take Your Business Seriously! Professional Cleaning & Organizing
Our services focus on the convenience and safety At Liberty Home and Pet Services we present our Beginning 2008, Liberty Home And
through monitoring and serving a client’s home and services in an organized and professional manner that Pet Services also offers home cleaning
pets. brings confidence to any home or pet owner… as if you services. We provide standard and
never left home. custom cleaning needs emphasizing
Some of our typical services include the following: environmentally safe pet friendly
• Mid-day dog walking, overnight visits, vacation visits, To ensure a safe and reliable business interface, we cleaning materials featuring Oxyfresh
and exercise walking. start with a client interview creating home, client, and biodegradable, non-toxic products.
• Take in mail and newspapers and take out trash. pet profiles to fully understand and record the needs and Typical home cleaning tasks include vacuuming, dusting,
• Rotate lights, check all doors and windows. expectations for our services. After our visits we follow and sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms. We also
• Pet visits including feeding, exercise, play, with written summaries, email, and even digital photos if clean picture frames, knickknacks, shelves, furniture,
medication, in-home overnight stays. requested. Professionalism is the foundation of our woodwork, and baseboards.
• Dog walking & exercise. company - visit our website to download our client forms
• Provide after hours, emergency visits for people that to begin your positive home and pet service experience! We also provide move-in/move-out cleaning services
become stranded thus preparing a home for new owners/renters with more
unable to return home in a extensive cleaning such as refrigerator cleaning, window
timely manner. washing, wall washing, cabinet cleaning, and oven
• Meet potential home cleaning. We also take care in using environmentally
buyers & renters friendly, and pet friendly, cleaning supplies. Our
• Make spot home services can be structured as weekly, monthly, or one-
inspections before time needs.
a rental guest has
visits or after one has Home organization and decorating services are available
departed. as well. Our team can assist you in helping source and
• Monitor service persons organize home furnishings and office supplies to
such as pool maintenance or lawn care. maximize your home’s efficiency.
• Pickup and transport pets to a groomer, or Services, Areas, and Operations
veterinarian, for emergency health care. Our services focus on
• Run simple errands including shopping, banking, bringing peace of mind for Service Limitations
drugstore, and mail services. your home, pets, and family. Please understand that every effort is made to oversee
Professionalism and reliability your home and pets but we cannot protect from break-in,
Through our wide range of contacts, we are able to are as critical to us as to our vandalism, or acts of nature. We do not anticipate
provide additional long term services and support should clients. Many customers feel problems but we will do our best to immediately inform
the customer request. Some additional functions our value added services are you, and the authorities, should any instance occur. We
include the following: often priceless. also reserve the right to not take on a client if we feel we
• Meet, and even coordinate, home maintenance and cannot adequately meet their expectations.
repair companies on a daily or weekly basis. To ensure such reliability we do not extend our service
• Consult, coordinate, and monitor home areas beyond those noted. We do not take clients far PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT BOARD PETS
improvements and interior decorations. outside our regular service areas but we have made UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! We do not
• Assist in inspecting homes for basic quality of living occasional exceptions if we feel they can be worked in believe in the impact on the animals nor do
assessments. without risk of our high service standards. we have proper facilities to do so.
• Provide independent home inspections and opinions
for visitors and potential new home owners looking at Our standard operating hours are 7am-7pm but we Please visit our website for the latest services and pricing
moving into the area. make visits after standard hours if needed. In many or feel free to contact us at any time via phone, fax,
cases we are able to take requests with a few hours email, or postal mail.
Liberty Home and Pet Services goes above and beyond notice if you are part of our SecureKey Program. Stuck
the norm - let us help free you from everyday home and out of town on a business trip…just give us a call – we
pet concerns! will do our best to help you out!
Please be sure to visit our website for client www.LHAPS.com
testimonials, photo albums of our furry guests, 6924 Bent Grass Dr., Naples, FL 34113
and detailed forms and make online reservations. (239)-580-0300 tel , (239)-580-0301 fax