• 4 Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast
Fillets, sliced into thin strips
2.5ml (1/2 tsp) salt
2.5ml (1/2 tsp) freshly ground black pepper
15ml (1 tbsp) sliced ���� finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
60ml (4 tbsp) lime juice
1 medium onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
8 flour tortillas
1 113g pot Guacamole Dip
60ml (4 tbsp) Fresh Soured cream
Fresh lime wedges, to garnish
• 1. Place sliced chicken in a bowl with salt, pepper, jalape���� garlic
and lime juice. Toss to coat the chicken
• evenly, then cover and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
• 2. Peel and thinly slice the onion. De-seed the peppers, then thinly
• 3. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan, then fry the onion and peppers
for 3-4 minutes, stirring, until they begin to
• soften. Add the chicken and cook for a further 8-10 minutes, stirring
frequently, until golden, sizzling and cooked.
• 4. Meanwhile, place the tortillas under a hot grill for about 1 minute,
or until hot, turning once.
• 5. Spoon a generous amount of the chicken and pepper mixture
onto each tortilla, then top with a spoonful of
• guacamole and one of soured cream.
• 6. Roll up the tortilla and serve with lime wedges and salad.
• : Serves: 4 Preparation time: 40 mins
• : Cooking time: 15 mins