Learning Center
Plans & pricing Sign in
Sign Out

OLE Priority Worksheet


									                             Priorities Communicated by Groups                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Individuals                Teams











Status        BSC Impact     CSG Priority OLE                           SRV Brand Project                                 Dependent On              Known Deadlines                 Notes                                                                        Updates                                                                   Jira Tickets                Individuals/Teams

In Progress                                                 ?   ?   ?   Preservation APTrust                                                        Dec-13                          Some involvement of staff in support of the APTrust staff and effort.        20-June-2012 Bradley & Robin will continue to work with APTrust                                       CommPubs;
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 content and technical liasons and implementation team; DCS & SSE                                      APTrust, DCS, SSE, UX
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 are working on local workflow ingest and APTrust Utility to ready
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 content for APTRust to be delivered in the fall; Architecture
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Design/Model vetted with tem including Duraspace, primary
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 deliverables identified, resources allocated for primary deliverables,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 milestones for work to prove architectural model defined. Work                                                                                             • • •
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 toward financial models, organizational leadership and polices
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 continue ;01-Jun-2012 - Establishing governance, staffing and planning
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 phase for content strategy and technical implementation; consulting
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 time from DCS and SSE; Donna Tolson is serving as the Project

In Progress                                                 ?   ?       Virgo       Article Search - Viability of Primo                                                             Currently experiencing 10% failure on article searches combined with         15-June-2012 SSE - Molly worked with Primo to use additional                                          Ray, Jane, Esther / SSE
                                                                                                                                                                                    the ongoing problems with searches and the RAILS3 architecture.              parameters with preliminary positive impact on search results, further                                (Molly, Bob), UX
                                                                                                                                                                                    Primo conference call scheduled for June 1st between Molly & Tim and         testing is underway. Relevancy is still a question; 01-Jun-2012 - Lead
                                                                                                                                                                                    Primo developers. Agenda: using Primo admin interface, API facet             engineer and the electronic resource librarian are scheduled to work
                                                                                                                                                                                    options, relevancy ranking. Molly will work with Primo developers to         with Primo technical people to verify functionality, configuration and                                                                        •   • • • •
                                                                                                                                                                                    see if she can resolve the most pressing issues.                             assess viability of moving forward. Awaiting information on whether
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 the contract can be extended past July with Primo.

Halted                                                      ?   ?       Virgo       Article Search - Evaluating EBSCO                               July due to contract     Y      EBSCO will release their new API and administrative interface in May,        15-June-2012 Preliminary review of API appears to involve minimal                                     Ray, Jane, Esther / SSE
                                                                                    as an Alternative                                               end; June would be              2012 enabling test of the API to begin early June.                           work on UVa end to implement. Ebsco has been asked to load our                                        (Molly, Bob), UX
                                                                                                                                                    earliest for EBSCO API                                                                                       content for a test on relevancy. 01-Jun-2012 - Documentation for the
                                                                                                                                                    review                                                                                                       EDS web API received from EBSCO (see wiki); evaluation of the API will
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               •   • • • •
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 begin second week of June.

In Progress                                  high                       Virgo       Article Search - ExLibris bX                                                                    To utilize the ExLibris bX Recommender Service will include UI work                                                                                    LIBSRVSRCHDISCOV-421        Ray, Jane, Esther / SSE
                                                                                    Recommender                                                                                     and, depending on whether we choose to be a contributor, may                                                                                                                       (Molly, Bob), UX
                                                                                                                                                                                    include a significant amount of work to supply use data to the bX                                                                                                                                                          •   • • • •

                                                            ?   ?       Virgo       Course Reserves                       Firehose Rearchitecture   May tie to semester             Stanford has recently implemented through Blacklight an impressive           08-June-2012 Review of Stanford work completed and documented.            LIBPROJREQUESTS-28          Brian Smith;
                                                                                                                                                    boundaries                      Course Reserves workflow and we believe we could leverage this work          The review does not change what we are doing in the short term with                                   Ray / SSE, UX
                                                                                                                                                                                    effectively. This is important because it would alleviate a currently        starred prefereces but did offer some ideas on information we might
                                                                                                                                                                                    cumbersome process for faculty and students but is also the last reason      want to include when workign with integration with SIRSI and Sakai or
                                                                                                                                                                                    student need to access iLink. UX is making improvements to the               IdM. Stanford was lacking auth, SIRSI webapi so our longer term
                                                                                                                                                                                    reserve request submission process. Beginning July 19th users will be        solution may be of interest to them in working with other Stanford
                                                                                                                                                                                    able to use Virgo starred item feature to create reserve lists - “reserves   units for a long term solutions for Stanford. 01-Jun-2012 - UX and SSE                                                                                • • •
                                                                                                                                                                                    shopping”                                                                    will review Stanford work on reserves Jun 6-8 and evaluate what work
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 should proceed for July 19 concerning reserves. Work for reserves
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 shopping may be a stopgap which would benefit faculty but does not
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 address student needs. We are aiming to solve both if possible this

In Progress                                                         ?               Exhibit Migration to Omeka                                      Summer 2012              Y      Work is proceeding, some lag in review and long term use of Omeka is 15-June-2012 Exhibit reviews are making increased progress and                                                Special Collections,
                                                                                                                                                                                    pending a support discussion.                                        students are back to work on migration. 01-Jun-2012 - Steady progress                                         Harrison Institute;
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         continues.                                                                                                    Melinda / DCS and            •                               •
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       various staff

In Progress                                                 ?           Virgo       Firehose Rearchitecture                                                                         Utilize SIRSI Web Services SDK                                               01-Jun-2012 - SDK is installed and work is proceeding to modify he                                    Ray / SSE (Adam, Tim,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 service to utilize it.                                                                                Mary Ann)                                       • •
                                                            ?           Libra       Technical Reports                                               summer 2012                     Grant Work funded for Jim French and CS; we committed to look into           15-Jul-2012 CNRI ready to demo what they have done since the                                          Jim French, Worthy
                                                                                                                                                                                    interoperability which will be facilitated if they use the Hydra             discussion of metadata with the team; 01-Jun-2012 - This project                                      Martin / IATH;
                                                                                                                                                                                    implementation stack. Consult project with Hydra partners (including         (previously named "Personal Repository") is being evaluated. Work                                     Ray / SSE
                                                                                                                                                                                    local OLE staff)                                                             would involve an API for Libra to facilitate bulk ingest of content.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Metadata requirements for production content is being weighed
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       • •
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 against harvested metadata and content examples offered by CNRI to
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 determine what is possible. IP discussions are also underway.

In Progress                                                 ?           Libra       IR Datasets - Ingest datasets                                   Late June                Y      User-initiated preservation of datasets to support NSF grant                 15-Jul-2012 Ready to release pending licensing discussions and final      HYLIBRA-308, HYLIBRA-309,   IR Project team
                                                                                    Phase I                                                                                         requirements.                                                                decisions, demo was given at OR2012 and aligned well with what            HYLIBRA-310, HYLIBRA-311,   (Esther/Andrew
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 others are doing; 01-Jun-2012 - In the implementation stage for           HYLIBRA-312, HYLIBRA-313,   Sallans);
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 software development (SSE).                                               HYLIBRA-314, HYLIBRA-318,   Ray / SSE (Molly, Tim),                     • • •                •
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           HYLIBRA-319, HYLIBRA-320,   LITS (Rob or Bob)

In Progress                                                 ?           Libra       Libra System Re-architecture                                                                                                                                                 01-Jun-2012 - Planning stage for infrastructure changes (LITS).
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Ray / SSE (Molly, Tim),
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       LITS (Rob or Bob)                           • • •                •

In Progress                                                 ?   ?   ?   Virgo       Manuscripts                           nTier Authn/Authz                                         A work group has been formed to discuss uses cases and issues. UX has        15-Jul-2012 The project team is working on providing a demo at the                                    Gretchen;
                                                                                                                                                                                    concerns regarding the discovery of certain manuscript collections at        end of August; 01-Jun-2012 - DCS is managing a pilot project involving                                Bradley, Erin, Ray /
                                                                                                                                                                                    the item level in Virgo. We are much more comfortable with a Hypatia-        DCS, UX and Special Collections to investigate use cases, issues and                                  UX, SSE, DCS
                                                                                                                                                                                    like approach for archival materials as a starting point but have agreed     viable delivery of content; "manuscripts" includes a variety of content
                                                                                                                                                                                    to the following (5.29.12):                                                  which have distinct needs in terms of management and delivery.
                                                                                                                                                                                    1. The technical solution for including items in result sets from the
                                                                                                                                                                                    single catalog search in Virgo (if such a single search continues to be
                                                                                                                                                                                    the way of accessing content) must support the inclusion of items from
                                                                                                                                                                                    hierarchical archival collections that
                                                                                                                                                                                       a. Have sufficient metadata
                                                                                                                                                                                         i. discoverability must not be at a level where items are (nearly)                                                                                                                                             • •            • • • •
                                                                                                                                                                                    indistinguishable (such as a bunch of items that are titled "letter from
                                                                                                                                                                                         ii. items at any level with extensive metadata and a demonstrated
                                                                                                                                                                                    or perceived value should be discoverable at that level. (ie, if a page in
                                                                                                                                                                                    a multi-page printed material is described richly enough, it may appear
                                                                                                                                                                                    or be featured in a search result)
                                                                                                                                                                                       b. Are especially relevant to the search performed
                                                                                                                                                                                    2. Legacy materials that are currently discoverable in Virgo may need
                                                                                                                                                                                    to have their exposure updated to conform to the discoverability and
                                                                                                                                                                                    presentation policies decided-upon for this project

                ebb8b404-7aa2-4caf-8fa9-f7a97d2335a7.xlsx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          1 of 4
                             Priorities Communicated by Groups                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Individuals                          Teams











Status        BSC Impact     CSG Priority OLE                                 SRV Brand Project                          Dependent On              Known Deadlines           Notes                                                                      Updates                                                                      Jira Tickets          Individuals/Teams

In Progress                                                 ?   ?   ?       ? Virgo     Metadata Editor                  Metadata Format                              Y      Currently this has been piloted but needs to be scoped for production 01-Jun-2012 - UI changes to move the MODS editor into production are                                    Erin, Ray, Ivey; SSE,
                                                                                                                         Decisions from Data                                 integration and is only editing MODs. UI changes required are         scoped and will move into production over the summer.                                                   UX, CatMet, DCS
                                                                                                                         Architecture Group                                  documented and have been communicated with Ray and Joe (5.29.12)                                                                                                                                                •               •       • • • •              •

In Progress                                                 ?       ?         Virgo     nTier Authn/Authz                ITS resources to expand                             World or UVa only now. ITS does not currently offer AUTHn/AUTHz for        15-Jul-2012 Library is testing delegation and working toward an August                             ITS;
                                                                                                                         central IDM functions.                              applications more than two levels deep which we need in order to           completion to support manuscripts. 25-June-2012 ITS is configuring the                             Robin / SSE, DCS
                                                                                                                                                                             offer finer granularity of access control to repository objects. They do   central service with identified delegation hosts within the Library and
                                                                                                                                                                             support Shibboleth and Ohio State released a plugin for Shibboleth         then SSE will be ready to conduct a full n-tier test for authentication of
                                                                                                                                                                             which is in production at two additional Universities. OLE is working      multi-level applications; 01-Jun-2012 - ITS has upgraded the test
                                                                                                                                                                             with ITS to solve this issue and has offered to pilot and/or help with     instance for authentication services with the n-tier module from Ohio
                                                                                                                                                                             the engineering to move this forward. Due to restructuring, most IdM       State and is in the process of testing with legacy applications; one                                                         •                                    •       •
                                                                                                                                                                             work has been delayed in ITS but the Assoc VP for Enterprise               problem has been encountered; once ITS is satisfied that they can
                                                                                                                                                                             Architecture, the Assoc VP for ITS and the interim SR. Director of ITS     deliver this solution from the core service, SSE will then upgrade the
                                                                                                                                                                             Infrastructure are evaluating this solution and what they are able to do   authentication service on the application side and test. This work is
                                                                                                                                                                             in the short term to help us address this situation. This work would       scheduled for this summer due to it being on the critical path for 4-5
                                                                                                                                                                             afford us ability to allow access per individual and groups.               other projects including requests.

                                                            ?   ?           ? Virgo     Patron Driven Acquisitions       Firehose Rearchitecture                      Y   Y Will have budget in 2012-2013 but need to know early in the year if       01-Jun-2012 - On hold pending completion of nTier Authn/Authz                                        Dawn Dawson / Acq,
                                                                                        (a.k.a. "Coutts")                                                                   this will go live so budget can be handled accordingly - Carla Lee. UX is project.                                                                                             PDA project team;
                                                                                                                                                                            waiting for initial decisions regarding a U.Va. Specific implementation.                                                                                                       Robin / UX, SSE,
                                                                                                                                                                            Extent of UX work will be adding a button and making sure item level                                                                                                           CatMet
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     •                                    • •             •
                                                                                                                                                                            view looks OK.

In Progress                                                     ?       ?               Public Website                                             Summer 2012        Y      Charlotte has announced a July 19th rollout of the new site. Joe and     15-Jul-2012 Site will go live Jul 19; 01-Jun-2012 - Testing on                                       CommPubs;
                                                                                                                                                                             Erin have a few final tickets to complete and then will turn to; will go live on July 19.                                            Erin / UX, LITS
                                                                                                                                                                             documentation. Charlotte is coordinating launch and training activities.                                                                                                                                        •                                •       •

In Progress                                                 ?   ?             Virgo     Requests                         Firehose Rearchitecture                      Y      This project is high priority due to being cumbersome for those we         01-Jun-2012 - On hold pending completion of nTier Authn/Authz                LIBPROJREQUESTS-6,    Proj team;
                                                                                                                         & nTier Authn/Authz                                 service and the last reason faculty need to go to iLink. This we believe project.                                                                       LIBPROJREQUESTS-32,   Melinda, Ray / SSE, UX
                                                                                                                                                                             is the primary complaint about Virgo and it ties to faculty survey                                                                                      LIBPROJREQUESTS-35,
                                                                                                                                                                             results. UX has rated this as a top priority. This project is complex and                                                                               LIBPROJREQUESTS-95
                                                                                                                                                                             had been halted after losing the primary tech lead Dan Funk but now
                                                                                                                                                                             that we are once again staffed, we can revisit getting this back on track.
                                                                                                                                                                             UX proposed interim solution: pull in content from SIRSI page and ask                                                                                                                                       •                           • • •
                                                                                                                                                                             users to log in. when user clicks request they should be given their
                                                                                                                                                                             login options. They log in via ILS, should carry the item level info.
                                                                                                                                                                             Question: how long is the wait to the best solution? If too long, Joe
                                                                                                                                                                             should do the proposed interim solution before fall semester.

In Progress                                                     ?       ?               Staff Website                    Public Website                               Y      Leveraging work and training from the public website project; high         15-Jul-2012 wireframes produced, requirements completed and ready                                  CommPubs, Proj
                                                                                                                                                                             priority because part of site is broken, there is not SSO and there is a   to implement pending public website go live; 01-Jun-2012 - UX waiting                              Team;
                                                                                                                                                                             potential security issue. It is outsourced to a company which is not       on final requirements for completed content audit and will then                                    Melinda / UX, HR, LITS
                                                                                                                                                                             accepting new business as it has migrated to other functions so this       produce wireframes. Training and maintenance management
                                                                                                                                                                             project is migrating from the outsourced solution to Wordpress and         framework for public website will serve this staff website as well.
                                                                                                                                                                             providing SSO function. new information architecture has been
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         •                                    •       •
                                                                                                                                                                             proposed. Melinda is working on fitting items from the content audit
                                                                                                                                                                             into the new architecture. Once that is complete, the information
                                                                                                                                                                             should move to job for wireframing.

                                                            ?                 Libra     API for Read                                                                                                                                                    01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                           Raf / Shanti;
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ray / SSE                                                 • •
In Progress                                                 ?   ?             Virgo     WSLS                             OLE Data Architecture     Summer-Fall 2012          Grant funded; digital work is outsourced since this is video and we do     01-Jun-2012 - Leigh Rockey will present on WSLS needs at the next OLE                              Leigh Rockey / Proj
                                                                                                                         decisions about                                     not have the equipment; will need to consider what we need for             Stakeholders meeting.                                                                              Team;
                                                                                                                         metadata and content                                preservation objects, how to provide access; PBCore has been                                                                                                                  Ray / SSE, UX
                                                                                                                         types                                               identified as the metadata choice which will require work; being
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     • • •
                                                                                                                                                                             worked through by Data Architecture

                                                            ?               ? Virgo     Archeological Metadata                                                               Grant Proposal has been submitted; if funded, this could provide the       01-Jun-2012 - On hold pending proposal acceptance and funding.                                     Lucy / Fine Arts;
                                                                                                                                                                             use case for moving forward with an new ontology and jumpstarting                                                                                                             Jennifer, Ray /
                                                                                                                                                                             RDF development and usage. Adam Soroka is written into grant for                                                                                                              CatMet, SSE (Adam)                                •       • •                  •
                                                                                                                                                                             10% over two years.

                                                                              Virgo     Author/Contributor Ambiguity                                                         May involve iLink; impacts facets and search functionality; looking to     01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                           Robin, Jennifer, Erin /
                                                                                                                                                                             ORCID; impacts both Virgo and Libra                                                                                                                                           CatMet, SSE, UX           •       •               •            • •             •
                                                            ?   ?           ? Virgo     Authority Subject Headings                                                           May involve iLink; impacts facets and search functionality; impacts        01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                           Robin, Jennifer, Erin /
                                                                                        Ambiquity                                                                            VIRGO and Libra potentially                                                                                                                                                   CatMet, SSE, UX           •       •               •            • •             •
                                                                              Virgo     CRL Records                      Requests                                            On hold until Requests work is done.                                       01-Jun-2012 - On hold pending completion of Requests project.                                      Jane
                                                                        ?   ? Virgo     Decommission De-Dup DB Work                                                          Desired solution would involve a standard format from vendors to           01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                           Guy, Jennifer /
                                                                                                                                                                             reduce this issue; Guy is calling for a semi-annual maintenance                                                                                                               CatMet, LITS
                                                                                                                                                                             procedure but wants to eliminate the current work.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     •       •                        • •

                                                            ?           ?     Virgo     Legacy Repositories Content      nTier Authn/Authz                                   repo.lib has an old and now unused Fedora 2 and Prod01.lib has a          01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                            Bradley, Ray / DCS,
                                                                                        Migration                                                                            Fedora 3 repository with content that needs to be migrated to new                                                                                                             SSE, LITS
                                                                                                                                                                             accessible formats. There is also content in Etext and Filemaker5. All of
                                                                                                                                                                             this needs to be migrated and the software and hardware
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 •                   • •          • •

                                                            ?   ?             Virgo     Improving Search - Removing                                                          "Will" fails due to "will" being a stop word; Stanford reported that they 01-Jun-2012 - Will discuss with Stanford at the upcoming Hydra Partner                              Melinda / SSE (Bob,
                                                                                        stop words                                                                           have reintroduced them and they recommend that we increase the            meeting.                                                                                            Molly or Xiaoming),
                                                                                                                                                                             "must match" in order to get decent results.                                                                                                                                  UX
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         •                                • •

                                                            ?   ?             Virgo     Improving Search - enhanced      ID of use cases                                     begins with, exact search, need use cases                                  01-Jun-2012 - Will discuss with Stanford at the upcoming Hydra Partner                             Melinda / UX, SSE
                                                                                        searching                                                                                                                                                       meeting.                                                                                           (Molly or Xiaoming)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         •                                • •

                                                            ?   ?             Virgo     Improving Search - call number   Stanford releasing Ruby                             Mostly Blacklight code but also includes some complicated indexing         01-Jun-2012 - Will discuss with Stanford at the upcoming Hydra Partner                             Melinda / UX, SSE
                                                                                        browsing                         Plugin                                              work. Stanford is estimating time to produce general plugin and will       meeting.                                                                                           (Molly or Xiaoming,
                                                                                                                                                                             report whether they will do the work by the end of 2012.                                                                                                                      Bob)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         •                                • •

                ebb8b404-7aa2-4caf-8fa9-f7a97d2335a7.xlsx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2 of 4
                         Priorities Communicated by Groups                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Individuals                         Teams











Status    BSC Impact     CSG Priority OLE                                 SRV Brand Project                             Dependent On               Known Deadlines          Notes                                                                     Updates                                                                  Jira Tickets   Individuals/Teams

                                                        ?           ?   ? Virgo      Indexing MARC w/o SIRSI                                                                Architecting a solution to allow distributed minor editing and central    01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Ivey, Ray / CatMet,
                                                                                                                                                                            storage of metadata which is not tied to Uva physical holdings                                                                                                    SSE, Systems
                                                                                                                                                                            (therefore not a candidate for SIRSI or the repository) but needs to be
                                                                                                                                                                            indexed e.g. metadata purchased from external source which has
                                                                                                                                                                            errors and discipline area catalogers need to correct before indexing
                                                                                                                                                                            and need a place to store/check out. The solutions would provide
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            •       • •              • •
                                                                                                                                                                            source for metadata similar to what SIRSI or the Repositories provide
                                                                                                                                                                            for physical collections. Github has been discussed for storage;
                                                                                                                                                                            subversion was discussed and dismissed.

                                                                          Libra      Leveraging Document Identifiers                                                        Investigate DOI and impact on use in publications, interoperability, etc. 01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Jim French;
                                                                                     for IR - DOI                                                                           Impacts Libra and perhaps VIRGO; looking for a unique identifier                                                                                                  Ray / SSE
                                                                                                                                                                            which people can publish for things like datasets which will not change                                                                                                                                                 • •
                                                                                                                                                                            as objects are migrated

                                                        ?   ?             Virgo      Leveraging GIS for Library                                                                                                                                       01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                SLAB, Fine Arts;
                                                                                     Managed Content                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ray / SSE, UX                                         • • •
                                                        ?           ?     Libra      Library Services Oncall & SLAs &   Hardware Rearchitecture                                                                                                       01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Guy, Ray / SSE,
                                                                                     Monitoring - Libra Tests - all                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Systems
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    •               • •              •

                                                        ?           ?     Virgo      Library Services Oncall & SLAs &                                                                                                                                 01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Guy, Ray / SSE,
                                                                                     Monitoring - Virgo Tests - all                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Systems
                                                                                     backend systems, workflows,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    •               • •              •
                                                                                     external feeds and content

                                                            ?       ?                Library Services Oncall & SLAs &                                                                                                                                 01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                CommPubs;
                                                                                     Monitoring - Public Website                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Guy / UX, Systems
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    •                      •         •

                                                            ?       ?                Library Services Oncall & SLAs &                                                                                                                                 01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Guy, Melinda / UX,
                                                                                     Monitoring - Staff Website Tests                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Systems
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        •           •                      •         •

                                                                ?   ?     Curation   Library Services Oncall & SLAs &                                                                                                                                 01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Guy, Bradley / DCS
                                                                                     Monitoring - Curation Tools                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • •                              •
                                                                    ?                Migration of LibGuides to          Public Website                                      Effort to look into how to leverage Wordpress further for other online 01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                   Chris Ruotolo /
                                                                                     Wordpress                                                                              documentation created by our Librarians. This is also likely to lead to a                                                                                         LibGuides Committee;
                                                                                                                                                                            multi site instance of wordpress which will involve LITS.                                                                                                         Erin / LITS
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            •                                        •

                                                        ?           ?     Libra      RAILS3 Upgrade                     IR Datasets                                                                                                                   01-Jun-2012 - Waiting for finalization of the hardware rearchitecture.                  Ray / SSE, LITS
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • •              •
                                                        ?       ?         Virgo      Rights Policy Wrapper                                                                  Need a rights policy wrapper to dynamically be added to items             01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Bradley, Ray / SSE,
                                                                                                                                                                            downloaded which would alleviate the need to update every object                                                                                                  DCS
                                                                                                                                                                            when rights change.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                •                   • •          •

On Hold                                                 ?   ?           ? Virgo      SIRSI/Unicorn Replacement          Requests, Reserves,                                 On indefinite hold pending completion of pre-requisite projects listed.   01-Jun-2012 - No change.                                                                Jane, Ray / CatMet,
                                                                                                                        Indexing Marc w/o SIRSI,                                                                                                                                                                                              SSE, UX, Proj Team
                                                                                                                        Firehose Reengineering,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         •           • • •                •
                                                                                                                        Author and Subject

            ebb8b404-7aa2-4caf-8fa9-f7a97d2335a7.xlsx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           3 of 4
          Off   On
Boolean         •
Brand           Virgo   Libra   Curation   Preservation

To top